Morbius (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Nov 19, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon JP Without Bonus Disc - With Bonus Disc (Amazon Exclusive)
Price: ¥10,120

71oR2VDk8TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71zfBiTpAdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81IYtlDDlWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81B9ppy76JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81Xi00uOT2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71K7M2lOVbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's absolutely fantastic. It'll get a big price drop like venom carnage did after release though. When it does, I'll order both.

Reactions: Dan
Gona look awful closed. Front on its own looks rubbish

The back is the front in Japan though!!! :p
I couldn’t work this out because I thought that for this at first. But then Spider-Man, Midsommar and ghostbuster afterlife don’t. Even though Spider-Man has the title on the back which is their front. No consistency in traditional Japanese design

But the side that’s supposed to naturally be the front looks terrible

Reactions: BluSteel2012
16 cards are going to be quite thick, where are they going to put them?
Won't fit into the steelbook, I assume they're going to be in that envelope, which must be bigger, than pictured, more like a folder. And if they don't just throw it freely into the package, will it slide on the back under the PET slip, which is shown to be a bit thicker on the spine...

Won't fit into the steelbook, I assume they're going to be in that envelope, which must be bigger, than pictured, more like a folder. And if they don't just throw it freely into the package, will it slide on the back under the PET slip, which is shown to be a bit thicker on the spine...
They'll be behind the steelbook, inside the relatively chunky pet slip. Also, that's not an envelope, it's a few stickers on a sheet of paper. The cards will probably be in a clear plastic wrapping.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero

Check out @wouter 's photos in the Venom thread, the last photo should give an idea of how the PET slip will hold them. I expect this to be similar, as sam pointed out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero