Morbius (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Added to Calendar: 07-27-22

Nov 19, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon JP Without Bonus Disc - With Bonus Disc (Amazon Exclusive)
Price: ¥10,120

71oR2VDk8TL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71zfBiTpAdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81IYtlDDlWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81B9ppy76JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81Xi00uOT2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71K7M2lOVbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 22, 2020
That's absolutely fantastic. It'll get a big price drop like venom carnage did after release though. When it does, I'll order both.

Reactions: Dan

Flloydo

Contributor™
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
The back is the front in Japan though!!! :p
I couldn’t work this out because I thought that for this at first. But then Spider-Man, Midsommar and ghostbuster afterlife don’t. Even though Spider-Man has the title on the back which is their front. No consistency in traditional Japanese design

But the side that’s supposed to naturally be the front looks terrible

Reactions: BluSteel2012

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
16 cards are going to be quite thick, where are they going to put them?
Won't fit into the steelbook, I assume they're going to be in that envelope, which must be bigger, than pictured, more like a folder. And if they don't just throw it freely into the package, will it slide on the back under the PET slip, which is shown to be a bit thicker on the spine...

Jul 22, 2020
Won't fit into the steelbook, I assume they're going to be in that envelope, which must be bigger, than pictured, more like a folder. And if they don't just throw it freely into the package, will it slide on the back under the PET slip, which is shown to be a bit thicker on the spine...
They'll be behind the steelbook, inside the relatively chunky pet slip. Also, that's not an envelope, it's a few stickers on a sheet of paper. The cards will probably be in a clear plastic wrapping.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

Check out @wouter 's photos in the Venom thread, the last photo should give an idea of how the PET slip will hold them. I expect this to be similar, as sam pointed out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero