Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13752562-1984945893577416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Put a pre order in for now but damn I’m hearing awful things. Obviously I’ll judge for myself but it ain’t sounding good

Reactions: Kavale
If that's the case, as was the case with both Venom films, perhaps Sony should make a deal with Marvel Studios for these characters and any other Marvel characters Sony holds the rights to like they did with Spider-Man.

Seems like Sony just can't get it right without Marvel Studios.

If that's the case, as was the case with both Venom films, perhaps Sony should make a deal with Marvel Studios for these characters and any other Marvel characters Sony holds the rights to like they did with Spider-Man.

Seems like Sony just can't get it right without Marvel Studios.
Apart from the into the spiderverse film. Which is 11/10 And I hope the sequel follows suit. They know what they doing there but that’s mainly down to the people actually making the film. Not Sony

But yeah I agree, marvel need to take these characters back or at least work with Sony like with spidey. People hate to hear it but marvel studios know what they are doing and know how to make a film with a cool story. Even if sometimes it is fanfare (which I never complain about anyway)

Put a pre order in for now but damn I’m hearing awful things. Obviously I’ll judge for myself but it ain’t sounding good
Can't be worse, than the infinite hentai tentacles mess of a Venom sequel. ;)
Hoping for Spawn level of brooding ridiculousness.

Reactions: Flloydo
I really like that art on this but If I'm honest I can't really bare the guys acting after watching him in the Little things so I very much doubt ill been bother with this film.

Reactions: Noodles
I really like that art on this but If I'm honest I can't really bare the guys acting after watching him in the Little things so I very much doubt ill been bother with this film.
I’m seriously going off him. Plus I keep hearing about his weird sex cult and underage girl stuff and it’s just weird. Don’t know what’s true and what’s not tho.

F**king Hollyweird

What's with The Little Things, creepy?

will be watching this this afternoon with (so far) 14 people total in the auditorium. would probably get the WeET WWA slips when they come down later on.

I’m actually pretty shocked this has sold out so quickly for an absolute mess of a movie. Really wish Sony would sell back the Spider-Man movie rights back to Marvel Studios because Into the Spider-Verse is their only movie which understands the characters. No way home wouldn’t have been possible with Dr Strange & links to the wider MCU

Reactions: Lord Vader
I’m actually pretty shocked this has sold out so quickly for an absolute mess of a movie. Really wish Sony would sell back the Spider-Man movie rights back to Marvel Studios because Into the Spider-Verse is their only movie which understands the characters. No way home wouldn’t have been possible with Dr Strange & links to the wider MCU
I'm guessing Sony know this is a dud, and only had a small print run, hence it selling out so quick. Only found out about it's release late this afternoon, Sony haven't exactly pushed the boat out with publicity for this....

Reactions: JamieDeak
I’m seriously going off him. Plus I keep hearing about his weird sex cult and underage girl stuff and it’s just weird. Don’t know what’s true and what’s not tho.

F**king Hollyweird
Same... cannot stand the guy, especially after all the creepy rumours and the fact he's apparently super arrogant - I recall he tried to shut down the Joker film with Joaquin because he wanted the role for himself :LOL: