Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13752562-1984945893577416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They only press 10 of these? HTF did this sell out without wide notification.
Zavvi sent emails and text alerts about the steelbook Thursday morning at 09.01 AM and at 12.07 PM UK time

I got multiple email alerts from Zavvi to my various email address that are used for Zavvi accounts
Zavvi Australia/Zavvi USA/Zavvi UK/Zavvi Ireland

Red Carpet Subscribers UK and Zavvi Australia/ Zavvi USA customers could pre order just before 9AM and general sale was just before 12pm for other Zavvi accounts.

Steelbook was available to pre order for a good few hours (around 6 hours) before it went listed as Sold Out aprox after 3 PM

Marvel Films steelbooks often sell out quickly but as usual will be back available due to customer cancellations and payment issues before or after release date

Zavvi sent emails and text alerts about the steelbook Thursday morning at 09.01 AM and at 12.07 PM UK time

I got multiple email alerts from Zavvi to my various email address that are used for Zavvi accounts
Zavvi Australia/Zavvi USA/Zavvi UK/Zavvi Ireland

Red Carpet Subscribers UK and Zavvi Australia/ Zavvi USA customers could pre order just before 9AM and general sale was just before 12pm for other Zavvi accounts.

Steelbook was available to pre order for a good few hours (around 6 hours) before it went listed as Sold Out aprox after 3 PM

Marvel Films steelbooks often sell out quickly but as usual will be back available due to customer cancellations and payment issues before or after release date

Yeah. I got email too and i preordered it with Zavvi.de, but then i canceled when i saw that it's avaliable for preorder on Amazon, cause of EU thing. :)

I’m seriously going off him. Plus I keep hearing about his weird sex cult and underage girl stuff and it’s just weird. Don’t know what’s true and what’s not tho.

F**king Hollyweird
Seriously wouldn't surprise me. I get that vibe from him that he thinks he's above others.
Same... cannot stand the guy, especially after all the creepy rumours and the fact he's apparently super arrogant - I recall he tried to shut down the Joker film with Joaquin because he wanted the role for himself :LOL:
Yeah, have heard he's meant to be a proper bellend.

Reactions: Flloydo
I've never liked Jared Leto and after the stories of his method acting and the creepy gifts he gave on the "Suicide Squad" (and his appearance in it) I never want to see him again.

I liked Ledger in it a lot, the mannerisms he applied, but he wasn't crazy mad enough. Leto was more sinister and threatening. He should've had more screen time.

Reactions: tha_lunatic