Release date: April 22, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi HMV
Price: £29.99

12017843-5354666510762533.jpg

12017843-8954666510909938.jpg
12017843-6814666510435005.jpg
71428546-A2D3-4C71-BFD9-4193DDC20514.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to send the wife (Love Her Loads) all the way to HMV Preston to pick this up, and being their only copy, as with most HMV stores. Almost wrote off not getting this edition due to its availability. Confirmation of a 3D disc in this edition too. So Happy.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1556041840116.jpg
    FB_IMG_1556041840116.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: neo and Noodles
Just picked this up in Fopp Covent Garden.

My joy in finding it slightly damped by the assistant trying to get the stupid spider tag thing off by repeatedly smashing the tool against the steelbook.

That was the look I was giving him. Unbelievable. I checked it when he handed over my shiny new £30 purchase and it seemed ok. Have unwrapped it at home and it's fine, thank god. There's the usual HMV trademark ding on the back but nothing too major.
Glad to hear! The ding just means it's an official product. ;) :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Headhunter
This is very misleading, these pics are NOT from the UK versions, as the bluray disc doesn't have any BBFC ratings logos on it as required for the UK, but these pics are from another EU country. Please clarify which country these pics are from as it is causing some confusion as this is the UK thread.

Zavvi have only just sent out these today so nobody knows for sure what zavvis version contains yet, but is unlikely to be any different from the HMV one, remember, HMV went into administration, so the distributors offered it elsewhere. (unusual that Amazon and Zoom haven't stocked it though)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Not sure why everyone is going mad for this. It’s literally the worst film ever made

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
:LOL: Yeah, heard its terrible. One of Universals biggest financial flops of recent years too.

Honestly it’s shocking. Kids actors who can’t act and bad graphics

Up there with the matt Damon the wall film, 5th wave, tom cruise mummy and other shockers like that.

Just avoid

• Helpful Post
Reactions: vexred
This is very misleading, these pics are NOT from the UK versions, as the bluray disc doesn't have any BBFC ratings logos on it as required for the UK, but these pics are from another EU country. Please clarify which country these pics are from as it is causing some confusion as this is the UK thread.

Zavvi have only just sent out these today so nobody knows for sure what zavvis version contains yet, but is unlikely to be any different from the HMV one, remember, HMV went into administration, so the distributors offered it elsewhere. (unusual that Amazon and Zoom haven't stocked it though)
The disc has UK rating logos though, so I'm assuming the steelbook will be exactly the same. I agree it's probably best to wait though, just to be sure!

Assuming it's not the UK steelbook, my best guess? It's the KOR (or TAIW) 2D/4K steelbook: it shares the 4K disc with UK (disc is the same, since the BBFC logos are on it)