Price: £29.99

12017843-5354666510762533.jpg

12017843-8954666510909938.jpg
12017843-6814666510435005.jpg
71428546-A2D3-4C71-BFD9-4193DDC20514.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
HMV are in administration since December you not watch the news lol

HMV are only selling items they have in stock
All pre orders are listed as sold out due to HMV in administration as they won't be getting new release stock from the distributors.

This is why a lot of their pre order exclusives recently showing up as pre orders with Zoom UK/Zavvi/Amazon.

If HMV is saved and is taken out of administration the distributors only then will cover pre orders already done with HMV

If hmv not saved then the existing hmv pre order stock will be allocated to the other retailers

Reason why Halloween and overlord and this steelbook sold out quickly with Zavvi is they was allocated the limited remaining stock not already pre ordered with hmv

I'm fully aware of HMV's situation. I've been buying from them every week for the past twenty years

What I wasn't aware of was whether the stock Zavvi/Zoom got was all the stock that was produced for HMV

Now I know that they just had the remaining stock then I know to wait and see what the situation is. Either I wait until HMV are back up and running, otherwise I order them from Zavvi/Zoom/Amazon

I'm fully aware of HMV's situation. I've been buying from them every week for the past twenty years

What I wasn't aware of was whether the stock Zavvi/Zoom got was all the stock that was produced for HMV

Now I know that they just had the remaining stock then I know to wait and see what the situation is. Either I wait until HMV are back up and running, otherwise I order them from Zavvi/Zoom/Amazon
If HMV not saved existing pre orders will not be covered

I would advise pre ordering from other retailers if it's a must have release

Stock not given to HMV will be 're allocated to other retailers

ANSWER:
HDR and Dolby Vision.
HDR is like the Matrix: No one can be told what it is. You have to see it for yourself.

It's not worth the high mark up IMO; I can understand being more expensive, but not that much more.

Besides, my blu ray films look and sound pretty good on my setup.

If HMV not saved existing pre orders will not be covered

I would advise pre ordering from other retailers if it's a must have release

Stock not given to HMV will be 're allocated to other retailers

I think Zavvi are already Sold Out on this so I hope anyone who wanted it got in fast; really annoyed Zavvi did their usual and excluded the 3D where HMV were going to include it - I notice the price didn't drop though! Wanted it though so took the hit...

It's the same steelbook as HMV and same price
Don't go by zavvi discs content listed

If HMV included 3D so does this it's stock from the distributors allcoated to zavvi

If HMV not saved existing hmv pre order stock will be allocated to zavvi and possible other retailers before or after release date

Anyone figure this will eventually have the artwork released for Italy on Amazon?

81STjRsS9eL._SL1500_.jpg 81gGUB+0H+L._SL1500_.jpg

Missed out on this and am considering going after that one since it is cheaper and all I care about is the blu-ray. Has a bonus DVD, too.

Cheers!

Anyone figure this will eventually have the artwork released for Italy on Amazon?

View attachment 414116 View attachment 414115

Missed out on this and am considering going after that one since it is cheaper and all I care about is the blu-ray. Has a bonus DVD, too.

Cheers!
Yes, looks like it's WWA . . . and the close-up image is certainly different to the original two placeholders at HMV and Amazon.it:-
1550606179954.png
/
1550606267428.png

Reactions: Shadow of Light
I'd assume it will be the same artwork as above

I've had my payment taken for this from HMV but no email yet. Hoping it is 3D, 4K and Bluray, as stated on HMV, and not just the 4K/2D that Zavvi have listed. Even the standard Blu-ray comes with 3D so I would hope this will as well

Okay folks, I talked to a local supplier in New Zealand, appears Peter Jackson and the studio have no plans to release this in 3D ANYWHERE at this time. The steelbook has just been released here and it's 4K/2D only.

@RavenGunner

Okay folks, I talked to a local supplier in New Zealand, appears Peter Jackson and the studio have no plans to release this in 3D ANYWHERE at this time. The steelbook has just been released here and it's 4K/2D only.

@RavenGunner
All the bluray listing for the UK have 3D, also France have the 4K/3D/2D combo. There has been no updates to say they've removed the format from the release