Release date: April 22, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi HMV
Price: £29.99

12017843-5354666510762533.jpg

12017843-8954666510909938.jpg
12017843-6814666510435005.jpg
71428546-A2D3-4C71-BFD9-4193DDC20514.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi - 10% Discount is working on it as well (though don't know for how long)

1) Put the item in your basket
2) Click this link HERE
3) Input this code: WELCOME346

I expect this will show up with Zoom also soon

I expect most if not all previous hmv exclusive universal pictures steelbooks releases will also be available from zoom and zavvi

I expect this will show up with Zoom also soon

I expect most if not all previous hmv exclusive universal pictures steelbooks releases will also be available from zoom and zavvi
I really hope so. Zoom ships from the UK and will be a lot cheaper for us Germans.
I was disappointed these exclusives went to Zavvi.

So is Zavvi getting the exclusivity for his movie or just releasing the HMV steel?

I’d buy for all formats(though not at £30...wasn’t that great a movie)

£20-25 I’ll bite.

I wasn't paying much attention with these as I'd had ones ordered with HMV

Is this one, Overlord, Halloween 4K and Venom all sold out?

Also is the A Star Is Born steelbook on Amazon the same as the one on Zavvi and what's happening with Creed 2, Aquaman and Fantastic Beasts 2

Rather than go to each thread and having to monitor the replies, I thought it was easier to ask in one place

Looks like HMV won't be selling these and other retailers have picked them up.
Overlord sold out very quickly,
Think Halloween is still available,
Venom 4K hasn't come up yet,
A Star is Born is the Zavvi one,
The others haven't come up yet.

I wasn't paying much attention with these as I'd had ones ordered with HMV

Is this one, Overlord, Halloween 4K and Venom all sold out?

Also is the A Star Is Born steelbook on Amazon the same as the one on Zavvi and what's happening with Creed 2, Aquaman and Fantastic Beasts 2

Rather than go to each thread and having to monitor the replies, I thought it was easier to ask in one place
HMV are in administration since December you not watch the news lol

HMV are only selling items they have in stock
All pre orders are listed as sold out due to HMV in administration as they won't be getting new release stock from the distributors.

This is why a lot of their pre order exclusives recently showing up as pre orders with Zoom UK/Zavvi/Amazon.

If HMV is saved and is taken out of administration the distributors only then will cover pre orders already done with HMV

If hmv not saved then the existing hmv pre order stock will be allocated to the other retailers

Reason why Halloween and overlord and this steelbook sold out quickly with Zavvi is they was allocated the limited remaining stock not already pre ordered with hmv

Last edited:
I hate how they put RT stickers on Amaray slipcovers. Some even just print them! Since when did we approve RT as a credible source for ratings? No real movie fan would approve of them. I also hate how the whole industry seems to have this narrative that 'if it's fresh on RT then the movie is good". Just...no :stop:

Anywhoo, imo, this movie was just meh, hahah. Tbh, i really liked the world building elements but it didnt really go anywhere. I liked the first half but the second half got predictable and boring. But if you enjoyed it well then :thumbs:
482F9392-8AE2-4D73-AE54-3615DE8157AF.gif

ART cannot be reduced to binary interpretation or a sliding scale.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing