Mortdecai (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: July 2nd, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon IT
dvd-store.it
Price: €15.50 (DVDStore) - €15.83 (Amazon)

4020628845773.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one they did, Young Frankenstein, turned out to be a sticker book!

my2cents

I preordered Young Frankenstein as well and talked a bit about that "stickerbook gate" with them.
It turned out it was a kind of a "cheat" from FOX and they sent back the whole lot when discovered the poor quality.
They've been also supercool blocking the shipping on release date, informing us about the poor quality and asking customer by customer if we wanted to keep the order or not.

They're good guys, obviously a really small company here in Italy compared to giants as amazon.it or mediaworld (mediamarket)

Need some help please!!
Does anyone speaking italian can explain me how to cancel my order on dvd-store.it?
:confused:

I watched this last week and turned it off after 28 minutes, terrible film, just my opinion. If your thinking of taking a chance on this, you have been warned:naughty:, and if you liked it then fair enough...

i saw the trailer and i didnt had the intention to watch it but then i saw the steelbook, very nice, so finally i decided to give it a try, the first 30 minutes were slow but after that is not too bad, unfortunately, i didnt like the film enough to get the steelbook....