• Total voters

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Which one?

Couldn't include since choice is limited to 10:
- Jupiter Ascending (from the same Creator of The Matrix)
- Fifty shades of Grey (for the ladies)
- Kingsman: The secret service (seems cool!)
- Tomorrowland (could be big!)
- Minions (box office success assured for the kids!)
- Fantastic Four Reboot (curious to see what...)
- Hitman (Reboot) (not sure...)
- The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part II (will be big for sure....)
- The Hateful Eight (Tarantino!!!)

Last edited:
I can't wait to see Into the woods (I still have not seen it, shame on me); because I love creepiness ^^ And the trailer looked great if you ask me.

Also I can't wait for Cinderella (it comes out on Wednesday here, so I really want to see it ^^)

I can't vote on this one because I can't decide between Avengers, Spectre and Star Wars. And not the M:I 5 Trailer got me excited as well...

I'm both excited and concerned for the new Star Wars instalment. Let the fanboy divide commence!
I'm with you, I am absolutely looking forward to its release but I'm afraid if I let myself get too hyped for it, it's going to disappoint. I think I'll approach it with a "glad to know it'll be here this year" mentality instead of "cannot wait." In the meantime, definitely looking forward to Furious 7.

Avengers will be a must-see but I'm not hyped about it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
This was a difficult choice, but I went for Star Wars The Force Awakens, but was a close run thing as I also am equally eager to see Mad Max Fury Road, M:I 5 and Spectre, but can't vote for all 4...

I can't vote on this one because I can't decide between Avengers, Spectre and Star Wars. And not the M:I 5 Trailer got me excited as well...
Can't wait for Avengers! But am cautious about Star Wars. It has such icon roots and characters, you wonder if they will be able to match that chemistry or whether the CG will have to carry it. How good will the storyline be?!. :D

Last edited:
Looking forward to all the movies on the above list. Avengers 2 being the tops. To name an "Other" option would be The Revenant. Hopefully it will make the scheduled Christmas 2015 release date. Leonardo plus Alejandro = must see in my book.