• Total voters

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Which one?

Couldn't include since choice is limited to 10:
- Jupiter Ascending (from the same Creator of The Matrix)
- Fifty shades of Grey (for the ladies)
- Kingsman: The secret service (seems cool!)
- Tomorrowland (could be big!)
- Minions (box office success assured for the kids!)
- Fantastic Four Reboot (curious to see what...)
- Hitman (Reboot) (not sure...)
- The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part II (will be big for sure....)
- The Hateful Eight (Tarantino!!!)

Last edited:
Personnally, I'm more intrigued about Star Wars (hope it can live the hype it has created), but I cannot wait to see Avengers 2 since I know it's gonna be EPIC!

So many amazing films to choose from this year

If I had to pick one then I think I'd have to go with 'Barbie in Princess Power'. I can't wait!! :woot:

I thought having two daughters would be amazing, but then they started watching all this pink princess sh*t which just makes me want to scratch my eyes out with a blunt spork!! :muted: :meh: :spitout: :dead:

I still love them though! :drool: Little angels :angel:

For me Avengers has the track record and will be Epic.

But can't wait to see Stars Wars Although i'm a bit nervous TBH.

1) Star Wars
2) Avengers 2
3) Jurassic World
4) Spectre
5) Mad Max
6) The Hateful Eight
7) Ant-Man
8) Kingsman: The secret service
9) Fantastic Four
10) Tomorrowland

AVENGERS 2, SPECTRE have my attention. I pray that MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 5 can continue the streak the series has been on since part 3.
But the real "EPIC" epic hopefully will be HATEFUL EIGHT 70mm!! Tarantino has not done anything I have liked since KILL BILL, and there are plenty of people online who say the script is bad- but I am hopeful nonetheless.
I swear I got chills and a chubby reading an article where Tarantino and his DP were in a studio warehouse picking out large spherical anamorphic 70mm film lenses!!
stimpy-glee.jpg

Last edited:
This is the smallest list I could make

INSURGENT (sequel to Divergent)
Cake (Jennifer Aniston)
Interstellar (Blu-ray release)
Focus (Will Smith)
Jupiter Ascending
Fifty Shades Of Grey
Laggies (blu-ray release)
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Project Almanac
Tomorrowland
Jurassic World
Cinderella (Cate Blanchett, Helena Bonham Carter)

Screen shot 2015-01-03 at 3.39.52 AM.png

This is the smallest list I could make

INSURGENT (sequel to Divergent)
Cake (Jennifer Aniston)
Interstellar (Blu-ray release)
Focus (Will Smith)
Jupiter Ascending
Fifty Shades Of Grey
Laggies (blu-ray release)
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Project Almanac
Tomorrowland
Jurassic World
Cinderella (Cate Blanchett, Helena Bonham Carter)

View attachment 126195
@Actarus
Jupiter Ascending being delayed bodes really badly for that film (but I hope The Wachowskis give us a winner)...
But Cinderella could possibly be the amazing dark horse no one saw coming. Watch Branagh's HAMLET again (with its stunning set design, production, wardrobe, locations and cinematography) and tell me that he doesn't know how to mount a BIG beautiful classic. Cinderella could be stunning.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
hhmm was just thinking about this personally for me i have 2 but the second one has such potential to be a real game changer.

1. avengers age of ultron

2. star wars to the point i'm 99.99% certain i will travel to london to see this on the bfi imax near waterloo, just the thought of the millennium falcon bombing around on a 20m high by 26m wide screen the largest screen in the uk.
It just has to be done anything else won't be worthy.
hopefully with sound too make my ears bleed as well will be what this film will deserve, hopefully jj will get this spot on and be the masterpiece we have been waiting for!

Also this will be the furthest i will have ever travelled for a film as well. my nearest imax which is southampton is 19.2 miles away and a 42min drive as well, just wish they would build one in the portsmouth area and save me some driving time.

btw somebody said to me they had seen wreck out bowling last week can anyone confirm?

darthpawn.gif

basil:thumbs:

Reactions: Drum18
I thought for sure I would have voted for Star Wars 7 or Avengers 2 in the poll... but for some reason I am really excited for Jurassic World.
I'm fully aware it could suck, but Jurassic Park was my favorite movie as a kid. Gotta go with my gut.

@Actarus
Jupiter Ascending being delayed bodes really badly for that film (but I hope The Wachowskis give us a winner)...
But Cinderella could possibly be the amazing dark horse no one saw coming. Watch Branagh's HAMLET again (with its stunning set design, production, wardrobe, locations and cinematography) and tell me that he doesn't know how to mount a BIG beautiful classic. Cinderella could be stunning.

I believe Cinderella will take everyone by surprise, saw pictures on IMDB and amazing Cast, especially with Helena Bonham Carter playing the Fairygodmother will be a nice change as she always plays the villain(well mostly)..That is one that I am waiting for, I thin k all the previous remake before that will be wash away by this one.

and sucks about the delay of Jupiter Ascending as I was looking forward to this for months now, but it will come in due time...

Can't wait to see all the Steels for Cinderella, I believe we will be treated with a wave of steels for this one

I believe Cinderella will take everyone by surprise, saw pictures on IMDB and amazing Cast, especially with Helena Bonham Carter playing the Fairygodmother will be a nice change as she always plays the villain(well mostly)..That is one that I am waiting for, I thin k all the previous remake before that will be wash away by this one.

and sucks about the delay of Jupiter Ascending as I was looking forward to this for months now, but it will come in due time...

Can't wait to see all the Steels for Cinderella, I believe we will be treated with a wave of steels for this one
Cinderella definitely screams 'sumptuous production design'! And I eat that up!

Cinderella definitely screams 'sumptuous production design'! And I eat that up!

I am just hoping, and that is just a hope, that they would do same as they did Maleficent and add a Twist to it...Instead of just making the Classic Sleeping Beauty traditional Story, they geniusly came up with Maleficent...But No matter if it is the Traditional Story, with the cinematography (from pics I saw) and the Casting it's gonna be very nice I am sure - might even be a dark horse one and take everybody by surprise (as not the majority will expect greatness out of another Cinderella movie)

I am just hoping, and that is just a hope, that they would do same as they did Maleficent and add a Twist to it...Instead of just making the Classic Sleeping Beauty traditional Story, they geniusly came up with Maleficent...But No matter if it is the Traditional Story, with the cinematography (from pics I saw) and the Casting it's gonna be very nice I am sure - might even be a dark horse one and take everybody by surprise (as not the majority will expect greatness out of another Cinderella movie)
We shall see. They may hew closesly to Disney formula...But I hope they surprise us, and actually veer toward the original Grimm's (which 'ups' the payoff because the obsticles are DARK and DIRE. For crying out loud, the wicked stepmother was trimming toes to try to get the shoes to fit on the wicked step sisters!!)
Now before you think they would not go there, I have heard that INTO THE WOODS,
despite the Disney name on it- went pretty dark (I heard reviewers say "DO NOT take kids. This story ends BADLY for almost all the characters").
I love Branagh, so I'm excited. This is more his turf than Jack Ryan or Thor. Check out THE MAGIC FLUTE if you want more proof (criminally under promoted, and under-seen!).
site_magic_flute_quad.jpg
:thumbs::)

eeeuuukkkk lol the toes I don't wanna see that and I am sure this is not gonna be in a Disney movie :ohno: I hope not !

But Into The Woods, seems like it could be creepy, I haven't seen much as I throw myself off the couch if a preview comes on lol I avoid previews as they show the whole movie, the best part of the movie, in 30sec to 3Min... I find trailers ruin movies...but what I will do at times, if I am not sure about the film of a movie, I will watch the beginning of trailer on IMDB just enough to get a feel of the movie and will stop quick, then I make my decision if I like if I don't like I could continue it... but most of the time I pick pretty nice movies... not a fan of gruesome movies though, dark I like and supernatural but that's it...I just saw Annabelle and had to keep the night light on lol

but from the pictures I saw it looks really Classy, what we would expect of a classic Cinderella Story but again hoping for a twist...something to make it fresh but still PG13 no toes trimming :hilarious:

But if this Director can bring us to new places with the new Cinderella I'm all for it :)