Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: December 2015

00.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Theyre both beautiful, certainly 2 of the most stunning steels ive witnessed. Im never a lenti fan but the R+J effect is so fluid and pronounced. Moulin Rouge has great depth. First blufans i own, got numbers 78 for both. Great job Blufans!

Nice pics! I think R+J was my first Blufans. Maybe my first premium release ever, actually. And it's beautiful. Intricate detailing on the steelbook, and a lenti that blends depth and transition. Fantastic editions! I only passed on MR because I just don't care for the movie.

Now if BF were to continue the Baz series with a premium Strictly Ballroom... :)

Congrats @Flloydo :thumbs: This and R&J I never got but damn that's a fine looking steel :drool: You've encouraged me to add this to my ISO list now :naughty::watch:
Nice pics! I think R+J was my first Blufans. Maybe my first premium release ever, actually. And it's beautiful. Intricate detailing on the steelbook, and a lenti that blends depth and transition. Fantastic editions! I only passed on MR because I just don't care for the movie.

Now if BF were to continue the Baz series with a premium Strictly Ballroom... :)

I prefer the R&J steel but I think this lenti is miles better. I was disappointed with the R&J lenti due to it having no depth.
Even if the depth was just the image around the photographs with the gun it would of been cool.
But the back of the R&J slip is better than MR due to the embossing