Movies You Wish You Never WATCHED!

Controversial choices. I respect that.

Haha! Thanks- the qualifications for this thread for me was for either
1. "Films that were so aggressively mediocre that it insulted me"
2. "Films that were so tonally inconsistent that it nearly gave me an aneurysm"
3. "Films that disrespected the franchise that they were a part of by one means or another"

These three films were all 3. xP

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Haha! Thanks- the qualifications for this thread for me was for either
1. "Films that were so aggressively mediocre that it insulted me"
2. "Films that were so tonally inconsistent that it nearly gave me an aneurysm"
3. "Films that disrespected the franchise that they were a part of by one means or another"

These three films were all 3. xP

Well, for the most part, I disagree... but I dig your qualification system. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
There are bad movies that you can forget about and then there are bad movies that leave a horrible imprint on your mind forever. Most of my regrets are certainly in the latter category. Off the top of my head:

Martyrs
Iri
Nekromantik (to be fair I was very young and ill-prepared for it lol I can sort of 'appreciate' it better today)
A Serbian Film
Spring Breakers
Gozu (kinda like it but... kinda wish I could bleach it from my mind too? :rofl:)
Bloodsucking Freaks
A Hole in my Heart
Garage
Cold Fish
Hard to be a God
Container
Primer
Mermaid in a Manhole
Simon Killer

Bio-Dome :rofl:

Hanna! Hated it, it bored me senseless.

Come to think of it, all three movies I've listed in this thread have Saoirse Ronan in them...I'm noticing a pattern!

I confess I loved the Original Star Wars and the Empire Strikes Back. I pretend the rest don't exist.....
If those 3 films didn't have the Star Wars tag they would be treated with the derision they deserve.

I'm a Star Wars junkie, spend a fortune on it, and saw the original in 78. I'll never forgive Luscas for those 3 films or their fans

In all seriousness hard core Star War fans don't like anyone saying the films are less than perfect and I've had some serious unbelievable bile from fans over the years for suggesting otherwise.
Nasty doesn't even come close!

Basicly whenever I watch a movie I dont like ...or bores me....I usually fall asleep in the cinema lol It has only happened with a few...so I regret watching...

The Blair Witch Project (Original)
Master and Commander The Far Side of the World
Matrix Revolution
21 Grams

Yea, really wished I hadnt seen any of those...I was dragged along to watch most of those too lol

One that springs to mind, from a quite well known franchise..... Quantum of Solace. I watched it once and was something along the lines of 'WTF?' all the way through. Pretty sure I just kept watching for Olga Kurylenko. To this date I haven't gone back to rewatch it, heck I don't actually own any Daniel Craig films.

For me it's that George Lazenby one, the worst Bond film by far for me. He can't act. He kills a potentially superb film dead in the water and it just never recovers from his dire performance. Why was he not sacked after the test rushes. I would have paid a fortune to bring back Connery for that one film to complete his run....

There are few that just felt like a waist of life :grumpy:

Son of Mask
Twillight
Gigli
Superbabies
The Last Airbender

Those are the few that i remember, rest i have blocked from my memory :D