Deep Deep Hole
image.php

MrGBox Import Group Buys

FAQ
  • Only those that have the following criteria can join:

1. Respectable Feedback
    2. Well Known among the community
    3. Participated in past group buys

If you are a newbie and wish to join, pm me first. Don't post requests, without me giving the
    green light :D

If it would be up to me anyone and everyone could join, but these GB are based on reliability and trust, I need to avoid last minute dropouts.

• Reply to the designated thread with your orders, please do not send me your orders via PM. I'll be quick in responding to questions and in updating the main post with the orders so if you see anything that is missing please let me know.
  • Please make sure the movie you want is compatible with your region. Some imports may be Region B locked.
  • When requesting, please add the link of the item you need.
  • For you newbies, I recommend you purchasing a region-free player or one that has "input code to make region free hack" capabilities.
  • Cheapest and best options are the Insignia NS-WBRDVD2 and NS-WBRDVD4.

Prices
  • Price will include VAT removal, shipping from Amazon to the US, packaging supplies, shipping cost from me to you and handling fees which are $2 ($3 for boxsets) for the first title and $1 for each additional. This will cover US shipping once I receive. It includes DC#
  • These movies ship from the US (Texas), I do mail internationally but shipping price is higher.
  • Please try to calculate a ballpark price of each blu costs on your own before you give me a list of 12 movies, just to decide you're not joining the GB because you can't afford it. How to calculate? Easy
  • For Exchange Rates: http://www.x-rates.com/

Payment
  • All Group Buys are paid ahead in full via Paypal, I use my paypal debit to make the order. Express will be my selected method of shipping, so that's why shipping price may be a tiny bit higher.
  • Make All Payments to: [email protected]
  • Please include fees in the paypal payment. To calculate fees please follow
  • this LINK or LINK

When making payment include the following
  • Username in the Subject
  • Movies ordered in the "Message (Optional)" space.
  • 5836358542_ceb952d581_b.jpg

PAYMENTS MADE NOT FOLLOWING THIS CRITERIA WILL BE REFUNDED.

I will advise, I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I'll try my best, but If i do make a mistake (did not include a movie in your order, broken cases, etc.) I do apologize in advance.

Hope this helps and lets have some fun!

Last edited: