*Technical Information*
Genre : Drama, Romance
Directors : Karan Johar Actors : Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Sheetal Menon
Aspect Ratio & Format : 2.39:1 / 1080P FullHD
Audio : Hindi DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch, Hindi Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles : Korean / English/Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese
Rating : 12
Region Code : All Run Time : 162 mins
Special Features : CHANGING THE FACE OF BOLLYWOOD WORKING TOGETHER THE MUSIC OF MY NAME IS KHAN THE STORY OF MY NAME IS KHAN TERE NAINA MUSIC PROMO TRAILER

Last edited:
It is an interesting choice. Not sure I want this in my collection. There are better movies out there if they are thinking of entering the Bollywood/Indian cinema.

So confused with this numbering of their exclusive range.
Yes it is. I'm assuming this is following American Hustle which was #02.

It is an interesting choice. Not sure I want this in my collection. There are better movies out there if they are thinking of entering the Bollywood/Indian cinema.

Yes it is. I'm assuming this is following American Hustle which was #02.
I'm guessing there's two exclusive lines one for the steelbooks and one for the normal amaray cases but this should have been cleared up when they go live.
This will be a blind buy but I read the plot on Wikipedia and it sounds good so I'm in.

I'm guessing there's two exclusive lines one for the steelbooks and one for the normal amaray cases but this should have been cleared up when they go live.
This will be a blind buy but I read the plot on Wikipedia and it sounds good so I'm in.
Their line up as follows: NE, NE-A, NC. Which I think :squint:
Like you said, they should've been clear about these lineups. They must've figured revealing that they have 3 different lineups would cause many collectors to stay away, so they sort of 'snuck' in these line ups :greedy:
As for the movie; its a great film. Definitely worth a watch, even if you don't end up buying from them.

Reactions: Narg
[ My name is Khan ] Novamnm Amaray collection #03 pre order info

Release date: 30th January
Pre order date: 15th January . 14:00PM Korea Time(UTC + 9).
Print run: Numbered 1,000 copies
( local + overseas )
Price: $32.99
Package: Full slip, Amaray keep case, Novamnm exclusive sticker, booklet(written by Korean & English), art card and poster card
Numbering: First come, First serve for number 1 to 300.

10845830_539155456188231_9099564389195016935_o.png

@harry @PunkNinja @teddyjun @dirtyoak @dotphil

Last edited:
Well, there's not much activity in this thread, is there? The nice thing is, there is no rush to place our orders :) (hell, even Lone Survivor is still available, I can't believe that, the full slip edition is such a nice package).

I purchased this and used two "points" to lower the bill. Still, I'm completely shocked by the €/$ exchange rate : €1=$1,14!

I remember a time not so long ago where it was more like €1=$1,30. I feel like PayPal is screwing with me.

I haven't seen My Name is Khan, but 8.0/10 on IMDb based on 52,000 votes and this trailer convinced me it was worth blind-buying it ;) :

I'm going to have a harder time justifying the purchase of Ditto (the fourth entry in Nova's amaray collection), though. It really does look like a fairly banal romantic film (albeit with a time-travel element) that didn't get rave reviews in Korea, or international acclaim, so we'll see, but so far my NovaMedia amaray collection is still complete :).