Nas: Time is Illmatic (G1 Blu-ray FuturePak) [UK]

Hope it's not G1 sized. Won't get it if that's the case

It looks like this is actually a G1 Futurepak with printed text and logos :vomit:

Attachments

• Ill01.png
    Ill01.png
    492.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Ill02.png
    Ill02.png
    341 KB · Views: 149
  • Ill03.png
    Ill03.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 157
Cant even see a blu ray logo on it. Who makes collectors items such as futurepaks for dvds nowadays.

EDIT: just seen the sticker on the front.

This isn't the best release, G1 these days is a no go. I can see these dropping down in price a lot in the future.

I am so disappointed :grumpy: FuturePak is okay but G1 size and their crappy company logo printed all over :dead:
and what is worse theres not even a normal amaray for this release, only a dvd :dunno:

j.cole would say "I can't believe they let Nas down!"

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
When I first heard about this, I was hoping it would be the start of a wave of hiphop blu steels, like a behind the music type look at the biggest/most influential albums of all time. Shame....:(

Oh man, what a let down! :ugh: G1?! Those printed logos!?! And now come to find out its a Futurepak!?!?! o_O Fail Fail FAIL! I can't even tell if it's region locked or not, all the info on the back is for the DVD! :facepalm::banghead::arghh::arghh::smashed::punch:

. . . and exactly a year later the best price for this is GBP 6.59 at Base.com or GBP 7.49 at Zavvi (GBP 9.99 at Amazon).
The only reason I can think of for the "wrong size" case being used was for it to match up with the same time release (DVD only) tin of "Blackfish".

EDIT 8/1/16:
Best price ATM is GBP 5.75 (Amazon).
Rude to turn down this Double Play for that price IMO :)
Not bothered about it being the wrong size - don't mind higgledy-piggledy as I keep all metal packaging (including steelbooks and futurepaks) in the same section which includes the "petrol can" packaging of "Reservoir Dogs" and the "Mad Max Trilogy" as well as the larger tins such as the "BttF Trilogy", "Jurassic Park Trilogy", "The Pacific" and "Band of Brothers" to name but a few.

EDIT 6/5/16: GBP 3.99 at Amazon and GBP 22.99 at Zavvi :LOL:

Last edited: