Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
Release date: January - February 2019
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $235

HT_Matrix_Neo_1.jpg

“He is the one.” – Morpheus

In the binary world with one and zero codes, are you a zero, or The One? The legendary and widely acclaimed Sci-Fi blockbuster The Matrix has created tremendous impact on cinema and pop-culture of an era with its concepts and characters.

Portrayed by the renowned actor Keanu Reeves and ranked as one of the greatest movie characters of all time, Neo is foretold by the prophecy to be “The One” who can put an end to the war between humans and machines and free humanity.

With high anticipation from fans worldwide, Hot Toys is very excited to present the latest 1/6th scale Neo collectible figure from the award winning science fiction film The Matrix. With meticulous and careful craftsmanship, the very stylish 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt highlighting stunning likeness of Keanu Reeves as Neo in the movie, the signature form-fitting outfit and long coat with sophisticated tailoring, “lots of guns” including assault rifles, various types of submachine guns, and pistols, the iconic sunglasses, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand!

Welcome to the Real World. Forge your love for this monumental Sci-Fi blockbuster by having this incredible 1/6th scale Neo collectible figure in your collection, this is an offering you definitely shouldn’t pass up!

The 1/6th scale Neo Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Keanu Reeves as Neo in The Matrix
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black color long coat
- One (1) black color long-sleeve T-shirt
- One (1) black shoulder holsters with harness
- One (1) black gun strap (wearable on the neck)
- One (1) black color leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black and white color leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of assault rifles
- Three (3) pairs of submachine guns
- One (1) pair of pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of black sunglasses
- One (1) black color duffle bag
- Specially designed dynamic figure base with Neo name plate and The Matrix logo[/quote]
HT_Matrix_Neo_2.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_3.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_4.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_5.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_6.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_7.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_8.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Oh man, I NEED THIS!! :OMG:

I've never bought a Hot Toys figure in my life, so don't have a clue where to even begin searching for one. Anyone have any tips on the best/cheapest place to get one of these in the UK?

Best UK seller is Lee at thegoodthebadandtherobots.co.uk but the problem is unless you pre order the UK sellers sell their stock pretty quickly. Your best bet in that case is either Sideshow (though customs fees are guaranteed) or if you're after a reliable eBay seller you can't go wrong with timcent88

Neo was released in HK on Friday, mine will be with me this week :)

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Best UK seller is Lee at thegoodthebadandtherobots.co.uk but the problem is unless you pre order the UK sellers sell their stock pretty quickly. Your best bet in that case is either Sideshow (though customs fees are guaranteed) or if you're after a reliable eBay seller you can't go wrong with timcent88

Neo was released in HK on Friday, mine will be with me this week :)
Many thanks for info! I spent some time searching last night and came across a few UK sites that were selling it for under £200, but just like you said... they'd long sold out unfortunately.

To be honest, I'm willing to pay the price for this one, as I've always wanted a top-notch Neo figure, and you can't get any better than Hot Toys! Plus it'll be my first. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
Ah, didn't realise that. I literally only just found out about it when that video I posted popped up on my Facebook lol.

Appreciate the info anyway! Definitely something worth considering I guess, as there's still plenty of time for me to think about what the best option will be.

Thanks again. :thumbs:

Oh God. You just HAD to show me that, didn't you?! :bored::p
@Noodles , Also Big Chief Studios. Preorder up at £219.
https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/iconic-characters/sixth-scale-figures/neo

Thanks man! Cheapest yet I believe. :thumbs:

Problem now is... after looking through these sites, I've come across tons of other 1/6 figures I want to get. :ohno:
Sweet!!
:rofl:
Yes. The rabbit hole is real! The good thing is - these days there aren't as many limited releases. Back in the day, you had to worry that there weren't enough. Like - I jumped all over those Big Chief Bond figures when they came out - and here we are over a year later and they still have them - and on sale!

• Haha
Many thanks for info! I spent some time searching last night and came across a few UK sites that were selling it for under £200, but just like you said... they'd long sold out unfortunately.

To be honest, I'm willing to pay the price for this one, as I've always wanted a top-notch Neo figure, and you can't get any better than Hot Toys! Plus it'll be my first. :D
You are also more than welcome to ship to my address and I reship to you if it makes $ense. fyi. Since I havent opened one my hot toys even from shipper box. weighed it. even with covering up (what it is) I can get under 4 pounds. (lbs) thus from USA to UK shipping rate is $50. So its sideshow price + $50 to avoid customs and sideshow uk shipping price. Sometimes they offer free global shipping (usually only BF and xmas) and other tiems they'll offer free usa shipping on select items. Anyways, just info for you to know.

• Helpful Post
You are also more than welcome to ship to my address and I reship to you if it makes $ense. fyi. Since I havent opened one my hot toys even from shipper box. weighed it. even with covering up (what it is) I can get under 4 pounds. (lbs) thus from USA to UK shipping rate is $50. So its sideshow price + $50 to avoid customs and sideshow uk shipping price. Sometimes they offer free global shipping (usually only BF and xmas) and other tiems they'll offer free usa shipping on select items. Anyways, just info for you to know.
Thanks man, I really appreciate the offer! I actually almost pre-ordered it the other day through the site C.C. linked to, but I've just blown £300 on two Black Series Lightsabers (wanted them for ages and couldn't resist at that price), so I'm going to have to hold off until next year for Neo now. Good to know the option's there though, so thanks again! :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Wreck
Thanks man, I really appreciate the offer! I actually almost pre-ordered it the other day through the site C.C. linked to, but I've just blown £300 on two Black Series Lightsabers (wanted them for ages and couldn't resist at that price), so I'm going to have to hold off until next year for Neo now. Good to know the option's there though, so thanks again! :thumbs:
Yeah I would presume another 6 months of neo in stock without being too fearful of sell out.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Noodles
Yeah I would presume another 6 months of neo in stock without being too fearful of sell out.
True ^^^
Figures don't really sell out anymore....in fact, I'm hard pressed to remember the last time one DID.
Everything I have jumped on in the last two years is still available now (and some at discounted prices)

True ^^^
Figures don't really sell out anymore....in fact, I'm hard pressed to remember the last time one DID.
Everything I have jumped on in the last two years is still available now (and some at discounted prices)
Thanks chaps! Good to know there's no rush then and I can wait as long as necessary. :)

True ^^^

Depends on what you class as sold out. UK sellers like I said before sell almost always sell out their allocation before the figure even comes into stock. Typically I class a figure as sold out when Sideshow aren't even selling it any more and having a quick browse on their site now Hela which was released in HK in October is already waitlisted with them so it's not correct to say figures dont sell out, most do and the only ones that do seem to stick around for the length of time you're referring to are figures from The Force Awakens line

Thanks chaps! Good to know there's no rush then and I can wait as long as necessary. :)

Again not true. Hot Toys big sellers are generally their Marvel figures and so while Neo will have more of a niche market a lot (myself included) were waiting on Hot Toys to pick up the Matrix license so he will be populer. He'll stay available for longer than most of Hot Toys figures but dont be surprised if you struggle to pick him up brand new at retail costs in 6 months

Again not true. Hot Toys big sellers are generally their Marvel figures and so while Neo will have more of a niche market a lot (myself included) were waiting on Hot Toys to pick up the Matrix license so he will be populer. He'll stay available for longer than most of Hot Toys figures but dont be surprised if you struggle to pick him up brand new at retail costs in 6 months
Well, thanks for the heads up! I certainly won't be waiting 6 months anyway, so hopefully I should be safe.

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
Just placed my order through these guys... thought I might as well do it now since I only have to pay the £30 deposit, then obviously cover the rest once it's actually released, which should give me plenty of time to save up the cash.

Also, they must give all new members £10 worth of reward points, because I noticed I had some during checkout, which brought the total down to £210. :D

Thanks again for the heads up dude! :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Just placed my order through these guys... thought I might as well do it now since I only have to pay the £30 deposit, then obviously cover the rest once it's actually released, which should give me plenty of time to save up the cash.

Also, they must give all new members £10 worth of reward points, because I noticed I had some during checkout, which brought the total down to £210. :D

Thanks again for the heads up dude! :thumbs:
:thumbs:

• Thanks