New HiDefNinja Challenge Coin Up for Order

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey folks! Our newest challenge coin with 3 color fill and an antique nickel finish is now up for order.

The kanji script on the back says "Ninja". ;)

Only $9.99 and the quality you've come to expect of all our coins.

Now live on the HDN shop -
https://shop.hidefninja.com/products/hi-def-ninja-collectors-challenge-coin

Check out my instagram post for real in person photos.

If you'd like to combine your coin order with a future group buy order at no extra shipping cost, please let myself and @Wreck know and we'll be glad to get you sorted.

Last edited:
@Wreck @cooey Are people who ordered in the UK having these shipped to Cooey then sent out from there?

If you paid with shipping, then it shipped direct. If you paid just 9.99 then that was for GB combining from @apsmith21 ... if you did so in error and are not apart of a gb (mostly Stranger Things) from @apsmith21 then let us know your order # and we can cross reference with @cooey who does have a small amount on hand of those he could fulfill.

If you paid with shipping, then it shipped direct. If you paid just 9.99 then that was for GB combining from @apsmith21 ... if you did so in error and are not apart of a gb (mostly Stranger Things) from @apsmith21 then let us know your order # and we can cross reference with @cooey who does have a small amount on hand of those he could fulfill.
I think I may be in that boat. I did it with the Group Buy of GotG 2 Blufans in mind, but I think that's shipping straight from China...

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
@Wreck @cooey Are people who ordered in the UK having these shipped to Cooey then sent out from there?

Yeah, since you and Simon were going to combine on UHD Stranger Things, why don't I just put your coin in that box Craig? Easy peasy :thumbs: