NHL PLAYOFFS

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
Im pretty sure there aren't many hockey fans here but hockey is my favorite sport and last night I was at the Ducks vs. Wings game 7 and it was the most nail-biting, heart stopping, insanely awesome game I have ever been to. In the end the Wings won and its on to there first original six conference finals series against Chicago since 1995. GO WINGS!!!

There is nothing better than play-off hockey. It sucks that I don't get to watch a lot of the games. Red Wings and Penguins in the Stanley Cup. If the NHL markets it right it would be huge. They need to get off Versus. Oh yeah, bring back the Hartford Whalers!!!!

Last edited:
Yes everyone hates the Wings but I dont understand why

Because they are the best and win a lot. Everybody hates the top team... I've been a wings fan forever. They are going to repeat and have 5 cups in 12 years. The kids from Chicago don't have the experience... don't get me wrong they are very good. After the wings dismantle the hawks they get to face an opponent that they have beat for their past 2 cups.

yeah cuz stanley will find its way back to detroit for the 5th time in 12years!!!!!!

LOL... game 1 reminded me a lot of last years cup finals...

even with the numerous non-called penalties against the wings they still won.

We'll see if the pens finally learned something tomorrow.

Hey Halon care for a friendly bet... how about loser has to use the the winners logo for an avatar till end of next years cup finals?

Just like Cindy Crosby crying like he does, did you see after the game when Detroit was skating to congratulate Osgood, Cindy hit Maltby in the skate and maltby went after him. So unprofessional i hate crosby with a passion.