Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch (PS3 Steelbook)(Gamestop Exclus) [North America]

Jun 25, 2012
Killeen, Texas

Attachments

• Ni No Kuni.jpg
    Ni No Kuni.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 290
Last edited by a moderator:
yea..i mean look at the pic on the first post right on top of this thread..then look at the real life pic..the side of the steelbook is white in real life..and full color in the sample photo.

i preordered from gamestop a week ago, not knowing gamestop was doing a steelbook since it wasnt promoted on their website and now when i pick my copy of the game up i dont get the steelbook

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea when u find out about the steels for gamestop you have to get in super early cause they do sell out...

its not that they sell out, its that they are made for those who preordered early, than they stop making any after a cutoff point. had gamestop did their job and promoted that steelbook i would of preordered last year. i never wait till the last minute to preorder.

I used to work for gamestop and they did promote it last year at my store and the stores in my town with one of those big boxes that they display. we had quite a few of them too it just happens that noone in my town cares for them so I was the only one who preordered so my store only got my preordered one.

I used to work for gamestop and they did promote it last year at my store and the stores in my town with one of those big boxes that they display. we had quite a few of them too it just happens that noone in my town cares for them so I was the only one who preordered so my store only got my preordered one.

Are you able to source any more? Lol

I ended up ordering the German ce set instead of the American version. No SB but it is much more value IMO.

I went to gamestop an hour after they opened so I could hand pick the two I picked up for myself and a member in the UK...apparently, some stores didn't have enought to cover all preorders...very lame that some people got the shaft or scratched ones. The first one he handed me had a dent like someone shot it with a bb gun. He must have been new since no other employee there would have handed me that. They actually call me when they hear they are getting a steel.