NieR Replicant White Snow Edition

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
719a0334ec3482c146ef968f0f33d30f_1920_KR.jpg

Available at EU and NA Square-Enix Store.
Price: 159.99
Release Date: 23rd of April 2021
Platform: PS4 / XBOX / PC

I really wanted to buy this one and apparently Square Enix removed UK addresses from their store. Might be because of Brexit as I was able to order items that are released before 2021 and when I add this one to the basket it won't let me choose an address in UK :(

Anyone got any solutions for us in the UK?

Thanks

Available at EU and NA Square-Enix Store.
Price: 159.99
Release Date: 23rd of April 2021
Platform: PS4 / XBOX / PC

I really wanted to buy this one and apparently Square Enix removed UK addresses from their store. Might be because of Brexit as I was able to order items that are released before 2021 and when I add this one to the basket it won't let me choose an address in UK :(

Anyone got any solutions for us in the UK?

Thanks

have you tried this | Square Enix Store, when I put it in my cart and use a UK adress I can pre order it.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Thoth
I hope we get a release that's just the game and steelbook. Aside from the pins none of the other extras really interest me.

The Japanese square enix store pre-orders of the regular edition come with the steelbook. I might expect Game will get the steelbook edition as that's what happened with the last release but also not sure how well they expect a remaster to sell.

The Japanese square enix store pre-orders of the regular edition come with the steelbook. I might expect Game will get the steelbook edition as that's what happened with the last release but also not sure how well they expect a remaster to sell.

It would sell for the steelbook xD

It would sell for the steelbook xD

Eventhough I'm getting the CE I don't like the steelbook art much at all. I think most fans of the series would prefer the illustrated art from the collector's box on the steelbook. Once again that would match up better with the Automata steel. :thumbs: