Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to be permanently in the camp that hates poster art for steelbooks. That's why I like the Mondo steels, as they always stylise the themes of the movie and create something original. Save the poster art for the amaray.

I think the art is almost Saul Bass-like, perfectly in keeping with the twisted, sociopathic nature of Gyllenhalls character in the film. And the camera as the eye is a bit obvious, but again very thematically accurate.
All Mondos LOOK THE SAME. Saul Bass stuff looks different per film. Mondo has some good stuff. But it all looks the same.

I've been in touch with eOne and they've given me the following product information:

"This item is an eOne exclusive and will be available to purchase in our shop only".

"It will be approx. 800 units so it is extremely limited edition."

They don't have any pictures of the back or inside.
They also don't know about any embossing, and they don't have the info on the finish, but they "suspect that it will be silver / matte."

And finally they won't be holding any stock for returns so once it's gone, it's gone. (currently 417 remaining)

I've been in touch with eOne and they've given me the following product information:

"This item is an eOne exclusive and will be available to purchase in our shop only".

"It will be approx. 800 units so it is extremely limited edition."

They don't have any pictures of the back or inside.
They also don't know about any embossing, and they don't have the info on the finish, but they "suspect that it will be silver / matte."

And finally they won't be holding any stock for returns so once it's gone, it's gone. (currently 417 remaining)

I spoke to some old pals in HMV and they hadent heard of the steelbook and it's not in their system either. Looks like I'll keep my order then. Wonder where the other 3,200 will turn up. Also I swear a few days after this went live I checked and there was just over 800 left and quite a few people including myself had ordered it by then so not sure what's happening with that!

Here you go, from last week when I checked the amount in my basket. So maybe it's limited to 1000 then

When I checked the amount avaliable in my basket it said 840 something left so this might only be limited to 1000. So possible it might turn up in another country. Pre ordered anyway

Love the artwork on this, haven't seen it yet, but am looking forward to it.

I know this has probably been addressed a million times and I apologize, but I am new here and would like to know how to participate in the group buys. eBay prices get a little heavy on the wallet! Thanks!