Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine earlier too and I reckon it has to be one of the best bare metal steels out there. I love the consistent art, and the spot gloss on the "shards" looks great!

Reactions: vurt
Received mine earlier too and I reckon it has to be one of the best bare metal steels out there. I love the consistent art, and the spot gloss on the "shards" looks great!
Reminds me a lot of Zavvis 'Seven Psychopaths'. If you put both back covers side by side they almost make a full picture!!! :smuggrin:

I haven't pre-ordered this, but I'm going in to HMV on monday early doors to pick up a copy.

It looks great, even for a silver steelbook.

I've just been into my local HMV i asked the guy behind the counter for a sneak peak and he was happy to oblige, really looks fantastic.

Received mine!! All the better as I forgot it was released next Week, had the delivery address down as my work address without realising i've got next Week booked off.
Anyway...Loved the movie, and love the steel!! The finish on it is great, works a lot better in hand than over pictures (which incidentally, still make it look great)

Arrived this morning, blind buy for me:
Title is debossed, whilst the camera lens and a couple of the "shards" on both front and back have some sort of a shine to them:
<snip>

Damn, beat me to it, just came here too post some shots of it. Well here's the shots either way, not 100% sure how to do a spoiler so if this doesn't work, sorry.:

Sealed and with the backing card on:
kvSrAX4.jpg

wnmQc40.jpg

The front of the steel itself:

s1VQ8ki.jpg

The back of the steel:

W5OHYo9.jpg

Inside the steel with the disc:
foYbJng.jpg

Inside the steel without the disk:
58gkMl1.jpg

Trying to capture the slight debossing on the title:
zsu73ib.jpg

Nightcrawler title is debossed, nothing else is, as previously mentioned there is some spot gloss on the shards on the back and on the camera, which I think looks awesome.

Reactions: vurt and Norwichlad