Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Nightmare Alley

Genre: Drama

Director: Guillermo del Toro

Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio

Plot: A corrupt con-man teams up with a female psychiatrist to trick people into giving them money. A remake of the 1947 film.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Title: Nightmare Alley

Genre: Drama

Director: Guillermo del Toro

Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio (?)

Release: ?

Plot : A corrupt con-man teams up with a female psychiatrist to trick people into giving them money. A remake of the 1947 film.

Did anyone else see this in the theaters. I did, I mostly enjoyed it though with some criticism but I just found out today it was a remake

Only premiering tomorrow at my place, but at least has showings in original English, so I'll go see.

Only premiering tomorrow at my place, but at least has showings in original English, so I'll go see.
Never say anything about what you want, or going to do, or god'll screw you up.
I never reached the theater that day. It's not the first time I take note of such a thing. Should be smarter.
As should have been the main character of this movie. I guessed, or willed the endings of Last Night in Soho and Death on the Nile, but I couldn't see the point of this story, besides feeling it will not end well, and it's the women, of course. We don't like the goody nice quiet ones, we want the spoiled messed up ones, but you gotta know that a woman will never forget, will always have her revenge and fun, and her hand will not tremble, her determination will not wane, and she will not forgive at the last moment, like a man would.
This movie is f'd up, I liked it. Where's that steelbook...

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database