Purchase link: Nikita
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11089711-1194275946674240.jpg

11089711-1274275946693611.jpg

11089711-1454275946687134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dispatched (via Yodel)
Huh, did the release date get changed, or are Zavvi late dispatching this one too? (as I noticed they took forever to send The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 out lately)

I recommend trying to track down one of the Dutch Star Metalpaks. It's nice.
54210_medium.jpg

I'm still waiting on my Zavvi version. I wanted one cuz it has the original title without the 'La Femme', but it sounds like it is disappointing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Message from zavvi-after I requested a replacement and posted a picture to them-attached to the message:

Hello ,

Thank you for getting in touch about order xxxxxxxx

I am sorry to hear that the item was received damaged. We take every measure to ensure that items are delivered securely to our customers.

Please can you send photos of the damage as an attachment through the message centre by clicking on the upload file button and browsing for your document.

You will also be given the option to include a paragraph of text to accompany the attachment and provide details of your query.

Once we have received the photographs, we can assess the damage and arrange a suitable solution for you.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Matt

zavvi.com Customer Service Team

Read my f****ing email properly!

I've always found it takes a minimum of 2 messages to them before they bother to do that - I think it's an intentional tactic to delay returns.

Also it's like they try and put you off doing returns using this slow and drawn out process, I find you have to be persistent and try to remain calm dealing with them, not easy of course.

I recently returned my damaged steelbook (not this steelbook) with a second message, takes them around a day or day and a half to respond, they even use multiple employee to deal with the same returns. :writing: (n)

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187