Release date: March 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Nikita
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11089711-1194275946674240.jpg

11089711-1274275946693611.jpg

11089711-1454275946687134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@UpsetSmiley @sunnyx have you had your orders cancelled by zavvi? Or anyone else who got 3 for £12?

My 3 have been cancelled but I didn't get an email. Have to go into the account. Annoying

Yeah, I did try and say on the steelbook alert thread but all our posts got deleted as always.
All of them are cancelled. I thought one might had got through but yeah all cancelled. Zavvi caught on quick!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah, I did try and say on the steelbook alert thread but all our posts got deleted as always.
All of them are cancelled. I thought one might had got through but yeah all cancelled. Zavvi caught on quick!!

Downer a

Well that should Of been allowed to stay in the thread and not been deleted. That info would of been useful to a lot of people so thanks to the mod who deleted it

I did get one email to say one of the steels were cancelled. Then I checked on my account and all 9 I ordered for £4 each were cancelled. Didn't get any emails for the others. But my account was debited so I thought it sneaked through lol

• Thanks
Do you remember when base.com were selling first knight for like under £3? I put in order for three of them just to see if it really went through. They cancelled 2 and honoured one. Here zavvi didn't even honour any!

I've already complained to them, it's not our problem they f*cked up

The thing is they actually debited our account. That is what annoys me more.
I've just complained to Zavvi about 3 returns I have that they received on the 10th November and not a single one has been refunded. And before that it took over a month for them to refund another steel (and I had to chase up 3 times for the refund).

• Thanks
Do you remember when base.com were selling first knight for like under £3? I put in order for three of them just to see if it really went through. They cancelled 2 and honoured one. Here zavvi didn't even honour any!

I don't remember that but it's happened in the past and they have honoured them

Funny thing is half these steels
Aren't selling at the current prices and they will shift so many at that glitch deal earlier lol

I think we all knew it was a glitch so I'm not surprised the orders got binned

I agree but like sunny said they actually debited our accounts so that's my argument. That's not on

If they hadn't then fair dos

I think we all knew it was a glitch so I'm not surprised the orders got binned

Yep but they debit our account and they cancel our order. It wasn't like debited when dispatched.
If I put a order in for any in stock steel 9/10 you won't be able to cancel it at all. They will bounce back and say it cannot be cancelled.

If it was a glitch you should not be taking money out of the account and learn to take orders and ONLY debit the account prior to dispatch.

• Thanks
The way I see it money has been 'exchanged' and therefore you should honour it. If they realised it was a mistake why the Fk are you charging us in the first place?

The truth is for IN STOCK steels they charge you nearly all the time regardless, and that is why you cannot cancel most of the times. Sometimes I ordered by mistake and tried to cancel like 10 mins later and you get the same nonsense email you can't.

Now they debit our account they can just cancel it without even considering of honoring anything.

@UpsetSmiley @sunnyx have you had your orders cancelled by zavvi? Or anyone else who got 3 for £12?

My 3 have been cancelled but I didn't get an email. Have to go into the account. Annoying

Yep, sadly I only ordered three, all were cancelled. Sorry for the disappointment folks.

It wasn't as if they were 10p each, seriously thought Zavvi might honour these. Oh well, money saved.

• Thanks
Yep, sadly I only ordered three, all were cancelled. Sorry for the disappointment folks.

It wasn't as if they were 10p each, seriously thought Zavvi might honour these. Oh well, money saved.

Same I only orderd 3 (3 I've wanted for ages too)

You don't have to say sorry mate, not your fault

To be fair I'm skint and only really have money aside for certain GBs but £12 would of been great for the 3

There were loads of titles to choose from that were ideal for £4 each. We will wait for Nikita to go down to £5.99. I like the remake of The Assassin (Point of no return its now called) with Bridget Fonda in. Be interesting how the original Nikita would be. A bit like when I watched Quarantine the remake then went back to watch REC. I enjoyed the American version instead of the Spanish remake.

There were loads of titles to choose from that were ideal for £4 each. We will wait for Nikita to go down to £5.99. I like the remake of The Assassin (Point of no return its now called) with Bridget Fonda in. Be interesting how the original Nikita would be. A bit like when I watched Quarantine the remake then went back to watch REC. I enjoyed the American version instead of the Spanish remake.

There was only 4 I wanted, either had the others or I wasn't interested at all which the majority fell into the latter

So I chose the 3 I wanted the most and the other I decided I'll get another time because it's always going in and out (don't look now)

It's been so long since REC and quarantine that I can't remember what I pefered. My old flat mate loved REC and introduced me to it but I have a feeling I also prefered quarantine

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and wouter
@UpsetSmiley @sunnyx @Headhunter this is a hilarious reply from zavvi!!!!!!!

I am really sorry to let you know that we have had to cancel your order because our suppliers were unable to provide it.

I understand how disappointing this might be. We have tried other suppliers but we have not had any luck. We will be removing the item from our website as soon as possible.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Peter

Oh right zavvi, all 3 a? Useless idiots. I'm going full throttle at this now. They won't know what's hit em

@UpsetSmiley @sunnyx @Headhunter this is a hilarious reply from zavvi!!!!!!!

I am really sorry to let you know that we have had to cancel your order because our suppliers were unable to provide it.

I understand how disappointing this might be. We have tried other suppliers but we have not had any luck. We will be removing the item from our website as soon as possible.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Peter

Oh right zavvi, all 3 a? Useless idiots. I'm going full throttle at this now. They won't know what's hit em

That is a templated response you get from Zavvi. They don't want to get in a dispute the real reason why they cancelled so they just picked this template out.
All of their responses are templated and makes them look stupid and as if we are idiots.