Ninja Helping Ninjas; John Wick 4 - Bol.com Steelbook

larson1977

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Mar 9, 2016
The Netherlands
*** NEW REQUESTS ARE NO LONGER POSSIBLE.***

Hi All,

After my post in this thread (https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...apter-4-blu-ray-steelbook-netherlands.118164/) I received quite some PMs. After deliberation -and with approval of @Wreck I decided to open separate thread for this. Please find listed below the username, country and requested item(s):

1. @GeoRattray - UK - 2x BD steelbook
  2. @Hereticz - ... - 3x 4K steelbook
  3. @Nova - ... - 1x 4K steelbook
  4. @Lenny Nero - UK - 1x BD steelbook
  5. @yelin0318 ... - 2x BD steelbook
  6. @markostaa - Fra - 1x BD steelbook
  7. @Bladelia - ... - 1x 4K steelbook
  8. @Ranavalone - FIN - 1x 4K steelbook
  9. @Jhadur - UK - 1x 4K steelbook
  10. @StifflersDad - UK - 1x BD steelbook
  11. @tanokike - JP - 1x 4K steelbook
  12. @bloodsnake007 - US - 1x BD steelbook
  13. @dfoles - US - 2x BD steelbook
  14. @navydavey - UK - 1x BD steelbook
  15. @OMRA1080 - ISR - 2x BD steelbook
  16. @aj101097 - US - 1x 4K steelbook
  17. @Smmajc11 - US - 1x 4K steelbook
  18. @tha_lunatic - DE - 1x BD steelbook & 1x 4K steelbook
  19. @Basil - UK - 1x 4K steelbook
  20. @steelmybeatingheart - UK - 1x BD steelbook & 1x 4K steelbook
  21. @kryptonite - US - 1x BD steelbook
  22. @CFIcare - US - 1 x 4K steelbook
  23. @Dhiraj1 - UK - 3x 4K steelbook
BD (currently at €27,99): John Wick 4 (Blu-ray) (Steelbook) (Blu-ray), Laurence Fishburne | Dvd's | bol.com
4K (currently at €39,99): John Wick 4 (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray) (Steelbook), Laurence Fishburne | Dvd's | bol.com
I send you all a PM with the request to provide your full address. Steelbooks wil be forwarde at cost (retail + shipping). I will have to pay when I put in the order so please respect your request. I will order extra to ensure an mint copy for all.

Link to Post.nl shipping calculator:

Any questions? just contact me :)

Lars

Last edited:
Hi All,

After my post in this thread (https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...apter-4-blu-ray-steelbook-netherlands.118164/) I received quite some PMs. After deliberation -and with approval of @Wreck I decided to open separate thread for this. Please find listed below the username, country and requested item(s):

1. @GeoRattray - UK - 2x BD steelbook
  2. @Hereticz - ... - 3x 4K steelbook
  3. @Nova - ... - 1x 4K steelbook
  4. @Lenny Nero - UK - 1x BD steelbook
  5. @yelin0318 ... - 2x BD steelbook
  6. @markostaa - Fra - 1x BD steelbook
  7. @shigualito - US - 1x 4K steelbook
  8. @Bladelia - ... - 1x 4K steelbook
  9. @Ranavalone - FIN - 1x 4K steelbook
  10. @Jhadur - UK - 1x 4K steelbook
BD (currently at €27,99): John Wick 4 (Blu-ray) (Steelbook) (Blu-ray), Laurence Fishburne | Dvd's | bol.com
4K (currently at €39,99): John Wick 4 (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray) (Steelbook), Laurence Fishburne | Dvd's | bol.com
I send you all a PM with the request to provide your full address. Steelbooks wil be forwarde at cost (retail + shipping). I will have to pay when I put in the order so please respect your request. I will order extra to ensure an OCD copy for all.

Any questions? just contact me :)

Lars
Thank you so much!
My address has been sent

Reactions: larson1977
Can I get a Blu-ray steelbook copy to UK please.

Thanks very much
I'd like a 4k to the UK if possible please. Many thanks for doing this. :thumbs:
Thank you so much!
My address has been sent
Can I get one 4K steelbook to Japan ?
Hell yeah! Thanks for the help @larson1977 :notworthy:

I'd like to sign up for 1 bluray steelbook edition to the US.

Check it out @IRON MAN :thumbs:
added to the list :)

Reactions: Jhadur
That's a lot of requests! Store might consider this a 'commercial quantity' and not sell that many, like Amazon, although it is stupid, what do they care, if they cut themselves off from better sales by not shipping anywhere. I'm third in queue, so should be OK. :naughty:

Anyway, we all should add $5 per steelbook, so @larson1977 at least gets $100 to 'buy something nice' for the trouble.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Reactions: Smmajc11
That's a lot of requests! Store might consider this a 'commercial quantity' and not sell that many, like Amazon, although it is stupid, what do they care, if they cut themselves off from better sales by not shipping anywhere.
Amount should not be a problem. Back when they released JW3 I bought over 60 editions of each (steelbook and wooden box ed.). I can return all none-mint items, no problem, so I pre-ordered 15 of each to cover for here. I do have to ''warn'' you all about the foil used by Belga, it is really thin so it might be the case that a lot of them will have small tear(s) in the foil. Fingers crossed they learned from the JW 3 release.

The other thingy is that I will probably close this thread soon due to the fact that I have to pay for all orders right away and I don't want to charge now, only when in hand ;)

anigif_sub-buzz-9893-1658617100-6.gif