Ninja Helping Ninjas; John Wick 4 - Bol.com Steelbook

larson1977

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Mar 9, 2016
The Netherlands
*** NEW REQUESTS ARE NO LONGER POSSIBLE.***

Hi All,

After my post in this thread (https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...apter-4-blu-ray-steelbook-netherlands.118164/) I received quite some PMs. After deliberation -and with approval of @Wreck I decided to open separate thread for this. Please find listed below the username, country and requested item(s):

1. @GeoRattray - UK - 2x BD steelbook
  2. @Hereticz - ... - 3x 4K steelbook
  3. @Nova - ... - 1x 4K steelbook
  4. @Lenny Nero - UK - 1x BD steelbook
  5. @yelin0318 ... - 2x BD steelbook
  6. @markostaa - Fra - 1x BD steelbook
  7. @Bladelia - ... - 1x 4K steelbook
  8. @Ranavalone - FIN - 1x 4K steelbook
  9. @Jhadur - UK - 1x 4K steelbook
  10. @StifflersDad - UK - 1x BD steelbook
  11. @tanokike - JP - 1x 4K steelbook
  12. @bloodsnake007 - US - 1x BD steelbook
  13. @dfoles - US - 2x BD steelbook
  14. @navydavey - UK - 1x BD steelbook
  15. @OMRA1080 - ISR - 2x BD steelbook
  16. @aj101097 - US - 1x 4K steelbook
  17. @Smmajc11 - US - 1x 4K steelbook
  18. @tha_lunatic - DE - 1x BD steelbook & 1x 4K steelbook
  19. @Basil - UK - 1x 4K steelbook
  20. @steelmybeatingheart - UK - 1x BD steelbook & 1x 4K steelbook
  21. @kryptonite - US - 1x BD steelbook
  22. @CFIcare - US - 1 x 4K steelbook
  23. @Dhiraj1 - UK - 3x 4K steelbook
BD (currently at €27,99): John Wick 4 (Blu-ray) (Steelbook) (Blu-ray), Laurence Fishburne | Dvd's | bol.com
4K (currently at €39,99): John Wick 4 (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray) (Steelbook), Laurence Fishburne | Dvd's | bol.com
I send you all a PM with the request to provide your full address. Steelbooks wil be forwarde at cost (retail + shipping). I will have to pay when I put in the order so please respect your request. I will order extra to ensure an mint copy for all.

Link to Post.nl shipping calculator:

Any questions? just contact me :)

Lars

Last edited:
20230715_111656.jpg

20230715_111614.jpg

20230715_111640.jpg

20230715_111734.jpg

4K editions have arrived...

AWESOME :)

I just find the plastic on the inside a bit thick, especially with the buttons right on Killa's and the Marquis' faces :giggle:

With the Walmart Steelbook, that does not happen. The plastic support doesn't really block any visibility on the art on the inside.

It's interesting how they keep with the tarot cards motif, even on the discs though.

Btw, have only the 4K steelbooks come out early but not the regular BD ones or the Collector's Edition?

Btw, have only the 4K steelbooks come out early but not the regular BD ones or the Collector's Edition?
Yep. I expect the BD and box to be shipped early this week.

BTW; what I also like is the lack of media logo's. No bluray or 4K bluray logo's so you can swap disc any time ;)

So I assume you passes on this?
Not for that reason.

I'm not sure tbh. I'd like to see an unboxing or sth of the Collector's Edition, and then decide whether I want one of these.

One of my best friends lives in Brussels, and she's coming to meet me in one month, so I'll make up my mind by then.

UPDATE:

As soon as all editions have arrived I will contact you all to send, confirm payment -and address

I don't know if there's a willingness regarding shared shipping from both UK or US but please let me know and we'll work something out ;)
All editions are in! I will send payment requests by PM today and tomorrow. Be ready! The sooner paid, the sooner shipped ;)

****UPDATE****

All,

First of all my apolagies for not yet shipping all JW4 editions! I had to work late for a couple evenings last week and yesterday due to upcoming holidays :(

I picked up buble wrap yesterday evening and started packaging everything this morning...

20230806_125405.jpg

I will start shipping from of tomorrow, and throughout this week and share tracking by PM. Please consider this delay a ensurance all are shipped structured and well protected ;)

****UPDATE****

All,

First of all my apolagies for not yet shipping all JW4 editions! I had to work late for a couple evenings last week and yesterday due to upcoming holidays :(

I picked up buble wrap yesterday evening and started packaging everything this morning...

View attachment 560432

I will start shipping from of tomorrow, and throughout this week and share tracking by PM. Please consider this delay a ensurance all are shipped structured and well protected ;)
a delay? i want a discount of 50% :naughty: