[Ninja Week 2013 Give Away][CONCLUDED] The Aviator G1 & 10,000 BC G1/Empty Steelbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Hey Ninjas!

Here is another give away. 10,000 BC has the cool crackle finish and Aviator is the TF1 French steelbook. Like the title says, they are empty and G1. Both are in perfect condition though.

I would consider these movies as polar opposites. One is pretty darn good and the other one, not so much. But hey, that's my opinion.

How can you win these?--Tell me your opinion :thumbs:

1) What is your favorite movie, and why?

and

2) What is your favorite blu-ray steelbook, and why?

The contest will end tomorrow at the same time, so get your posts in :cool:

Contestants:

1. Frasr
2. Civer
3. jvules
4. gusstam
5. adrenaline78
6. sirdizzy
7. Mrshred
8. patcrazystar64
9. dvdjunkie
10. Xavier
11. spartan
12. Parslow1177
13. steveguna
14. TakingYoSteelz
15. Bluprint
16. Grapey
17. ckman88
18. Pud1804
19. blueandwhite31
20. Colombianlove41
21. Noodles
22. nashcameronn
23. zelos
24. Madness
25. Monkey2005
26. XShooter
27. goufcustom
28. Sir Hilary Bray
29. Phi Chong
30. stinkofdefeat
31. MovieMan31
32. kbr1656
33. wyatt03
34. sproutyrouty
35. cesarr1
36. cityguyste
37. justintime2k
38. tavorul
39. Wootball
40. Slinchafi
41. Boz
42. YellowCake
43. altermann
44. Eendje
45. 8bitninja
46. Jb162009
47. kermit7376
48. thegreat
49. meaner
50. ricster
51. BluBlazer
52. cincyuu02
53. sam305
54. riddlesNrhymes
55. Researcher
56. Dhiraj1

And the winner is..........#36 CITYGUYSTE

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• G1 Steelbook GiveAway Winner.png
    G1 Steelbook GiveAway Winner.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Fave movie - Shawshank Redemption. Everything about the movie is perfect from the story to the food that was used in the prison scenes. It is timeless.

Fave steelbook - Tron Legacy 3D from Germany. It stuck with the colour scheme similar to the movie and it is stylishly captivating.

Great giveaway!

Jaws is my absolute favorite movie. I have an obsession with sharks and its a movie that reminds me of my brother and dad.

My favorite steelbook is also Jaws. I like the faded look to it. Makes it look vintage.

1. The Matrix - It transformed me from a casual movie watcher into a film enthusiast!
2. Thor - Simple and elegant in design, it's as simple as that. :D

Favorite Movie - American Psycho - Patrick Bateman is such an interesting character, and this movie has a lot of great quotes and scenes.

Favorite Steelbook - Lawless - I just really like the debossed bullet holes. Really cool and unique.

1) The Dark Knight - It's the mix between action, story and sublime acting that makes this movie so great.

2) The Raid Play.com - Best debossing/embossing I've ever seen!

Favorite movie is Pandorum because it has a lot of different facets of the sci fi genre.
Favorite Steelbook is District 9 because it's simple and looks great.

Favorite Movie: Transformers Trilogy, loved the cartoon series.. It makes me appreciate more, when they turn it into a movie..

Favorite Steelbook: Transformers revenge of the fallen FS realese just amazion steelbook..;)

Favorite movie would have to be............On Her Majesty's Secret Service, it's just so different, compared to the other Bond movies, great soundtrack also.

Favorite steelbook is............... Silent Running, amazing artwork!

My favorite film: Warrior. I loved every aspect of this movie. The struggle, the bond between brothers, and the boxing of course.

My favorite steelbook: Despicable Me. The bold colors, and one of my favorite animated films also ;)

Favorite Movie: The Matrix - really opened my eyes to a unique movie going experience.

Favorite Steelbook: Thats tough... going to go with The Raid play.com for its unique artwork and double debossing!

Favorite movie - The Godfather, an amazing cast, a great story, and influenced so much that came after.

Favorite steelbook - Kill Bill, Vol. 1, just the love that movie poster cover art!

Favorite Film: Field of Dreams because I connect with it on such a personal level. The ending always makes me cry.

Favorite Steelbook: Inception (USA FYE Exclusive) because it was the first steelbook I ever got, and it was a Christmas gift.

My favourite movie is Star Wars episode IV! it's the perfect movie, it has drama, action an great plot and a lightsaber duel! What more could you ask for :)

My favourite steelbook is Iron Man play.com! This is because its a beautifully simple steelbook, and a much nicer than the FS edition!

The butterfly effect 1 love the twists and turns n in the end he sacrifices everything for everyone else to be happy

Terminator 1 because the artwork on it is just brilliant also the film is good

Favorite movie is serenity. Mal and jane are fantastic characters they are very flawed in many ways and do what they have to to make it.

Favorite steel is captain america the shield is sick.

Film: Of most recent times I'd say its Inception...I was blown away at the cinema. I watch so many films that it takes a great one to blow me away

Steelbook: Probably Ratatouille. I love the colours and the back artwork is no doubt my favourite it's phenomenal

Reactions: kbr1656
Favorite Film is Lost in Translation, cause is the perfect love story, without a good ending, and full of loneliness, the screenplay is perfect and the direction of Coppola as well, I just want to achieve that kind of perfection.

Favorite Steelbook, from all the ones I have my favorite one is the Steelbook of The Hurt Locker uk, but I admit the viva metal box from The King's Speech china, is pretty darn BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.