Ninja Week 2016: Retailer-Sponsored Prizes Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
In the same vein as Andy's sneak peek thread, I thought I'd also do a little something to get the Ninjas excited. I've been reaching out to tons of companies/studios to participate in this year's Ninja Week and while some have sadly said no and some have said maybe, we do have some definite yeses. I won't reveal the prizes -- for that, you'll have to bite your nails until the Ninja Week kick-off -- but I will reveal the companies.

Ninjas, I proudly present some of the companies that were pumped to participate in this year's Ninja Week...

Legendary.jpg

DHM1.png

Bottleneck.jpg

Waxwork.jpg

BBTS.jpg

Let's give a round of applause to these companies for believing in the ninja spirit and for helping to make Ninja Week 2016 the best Ninja Week that you've seen yet! If we get more yeses, I'll continue to add to the list. :thumbs:

Also, don't forget -- right now to February 29th, save 20% off at the Legendary Shop with code NINJA20!

legendary-discount-ninja20.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-02-13 22.44.03.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-13 22.44.03.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't troll me for saying this ...

What is ninja week, what do you have to do to participate ? :p ... I only ever use the Bluray steelbook / Groupbuy section of this wonderful forum !

Ninja Week is one of HDN's major selling features, so you're in for a treat if you've never heard of it! Ever year for one week (usually in February), HDN has a massive give-away celebration: non-stop, daily give-aways for one week straight. Hundreds of prizes for our community to possibly win -- and unless there's a shipping charge, pretty much everything is absolutely free to the winners. Check out last year's Ninja Week section here to see the 400+ prizes that were given away. This year will be even bigger! ;)

• Informative
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Had a quick skim ... so basically it's a lottery once you put your name down with answers in a thread ?

No skill involved. Pure luck ?

Nice of HDN.

Had a quick skim ... so basically it's a lottery once you put your name down with answers in a thread ?

No skill involved. Pure luck ?

Nice of HDN.

Alot of giveaways are like that but there's also alot where a little more involvement is needed usually a question or post a requested picture etc but yeah it's basically a big celebration full of amazing giveaways

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Alot of giveaways are like that but there's also alot where a little more involvement is needed usually a question or post a requested picture etc but yeah it's basically a big celebration full of amazing giveaways

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure there are plenty of users like me without a single clue about ninja week. I'll be getting involved. Can't go wrong winning a freebie ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.