Ninjas Chat... Blu-ray Slipcovers! (A HDN exclusive column)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I had a good time with this one, folks! 'Ninjas Chat' is a new column at HDN and the first edition revolves around Blu-ray Slipcovers. For this discussion, I brought in slip-nuts @kryptonite, @PunkNinja and @dirtyoak.

Check it out HERE and then comment below! If you have social media, please feel free to share! :thumbs:

Attachments

• NinjasChat.jpeg
    NinjasChat.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 103
Great! GREAT Article guys @tridon, @dirtyoak, and @PunkNinja! :cool: :notworthy:

When it comes to HDN and Collecting, one always thinks of Steelbooks! :stop: But Slipcovers have always been a passion of mine! :drool: I still have hundreds of them on DVD! :thumbs: I do and still prefer Slips over Steels! :D King Kong '05, the 2 Disc Special Edition was my 1st Slip, I still own it to this very day! :woot: And as the years have gone by, I've been amazed at the quality of the paper jacket! :happy: Embossed, Lenticular, Gloss Slips... the list can go on, especially when one takes it to the next level... International! :ohno: Before discovering HDN, I was strictly "USA Editions!"
emot-patriot.gif
But now... my LOVE for Slips have grown even greater! :drool:

I love Steels, but there's nothing like a SEXY Slip! (I simply enjoy undressing the Blu-Ray! :naughty: :rofl:) YES! Call me a Slipcover Wh*re! I'm okay with that... because it's TRUE! :emb: