No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: December 20, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on September 30 at 12 AM - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13367607-2004898757302682.jpg

13367607-3874898757343752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For a sec I thought this is the mock up from zavvi :D But yeah, that is not going to happen! Maybe in a parallel universe, where they leave the crappy art for the amarays.

Just put the white title on a black Steelbook like they did with Spectre and call it a day.

Those Steelbooks went on sale in Canada for $9.99 almost immediately and it still took them forever to get rid of.

I'm really digging this concept! and not only because it has aqua in it which gives me a flashback to 2nd grade when I was the first kid in glass to advance to the aqua reading books!! Now you all know how incredibly smart I can be...even if it was way back in 2nd grade. Not sure what happened to me after that. But yeah....this is pretty killer.

• Haha
Reactions: Felix_ro
Not of a new film though, and that was as an early RC exclusive window. New WW releases to tie up with theatrical releases are typically void of RC exclusive windows, it's in the t&c's.
The Inglourious Basterds went live at midnight on all Zavvi websites
It was only red carpet on Zavvi UK but not on the other Zavvi websites

Hmm yeah, the Cine Editions quickly became pretty underwhelming and full of junk... and to think they started off super strong with the one for Once Upon a Time In Hollywood, which remains one of my favourite editions to this day.

Yeah it’s crazy they went from OUATIH to what they made after. It’s the only one I own. Great edition. I would of gone for the lighthouse too but I’m happy with the steel

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah it’s crazy they went from OUATIH to what they made after. It’s the only one I own. Great edition. I would of gone for the lighthouse too but I’m happy with the steel
It's the only one I own as well. Would've been interested in so many other films they've done Cine Editions for if they used the same style set as OUATIH.

They don't show the back but I'm guessing it's a wraparound image starting from the back with the beginning of the 007 logo and the back of the car since you can see it continuing through the spine.

I think it looks good.

They don't show the back but I'm guessing it's a wraparound image starting from the back with the beginning of the 007 logo and the back of the car since you can see it continuing through the spine.

That might not be the actual artwork, says it's for Promotional Purposes only and subject to change

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian