No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: December 20, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on September 30 at 12 AM - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13367607-2004898757302682.jpg

13367607-3874898757343752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite like the art, but doesn’t go with the last steel set very well. Wonder if it will end up like the normal 4k artwork. Would go better, but prefer the art above.
2F48EB0E-FB74-4D3D-A0C5-3C0A9E8F18E4.jpeg

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
There is now a listing on Zavvi for Goldfinger. I can't see it because I'm not an RC member. I don't know the details.
1632983030537.png

This artwork is horrible, doesn't look like a steelbook art at all. Additionally it doesn't match the previous set, not even a little bit. So skip for me. If it looks like this I may as well get a non-steel version.

This is horrendous. Like as bad as the recent snatch steelbook.

Oh stop. You know, I really think maybe the UK deserves a repeat of the Spectre WWA SteelBook.

Just replace the title with No Time To Die so that you guys can have a matching SteelBook.

1632985155250.png

The spine/art doesn't go with the last two steel sets and the cover stinks. Disappointing. Hopefully a premium label does this that isn't titans of cult.

What I don’t get is the art is clearly wrap around, or at least the 007 will be but the car stops dead at the spine and the 007 will continue. Imagine if the car carries on past that spine or if it just finishes there lol. Either way Both bad. P!ss Poor design

Reactions: samdavies
The spine/art doesn't go with the last two steel sets and the cover stinks. Disappointing. Hopefully a premium label does this that isn't titans of cult.

If a premium label does release it, it still isn't going to match the last 2 steelbook sets as you said.

So what's the difference?

Reactions: spookz
If a premium label does release it, it still isn't going to match the last 2 steelbook sets as you said.

So what's the difference?
Feel like they could make one that matches far better or at least looks decent. Even small things like the 007 on the spine being sideways I would prefer.

That seems ages away for these days. Guess they want it in cinemas as long as possible.
It's the usual 3 to 4 months timeframe

Before Covid 19
90 days was the minimum with most releases been between 3-4 months before home media physical disc release

As things are now getting back to some sort of normal with cinemas some films home media disc releases will be back to usual timeframe

Reactions: TheWorz