No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: December 20, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on September 30 at 12 AM - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13367607-2004898757302682.jpg

13367607-3874898757343752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my dispatch email to which states expected delivery 21st - 23rd December. Well I was going to get the standard 4K aswell in store on release day anyway if the delivery wasn’t going to be on release day

I just got dispatch email

Estimated delivery December 23-30

I will be surprised if I get delivery next week due to usual christmas post delays

It's plain white other than some studio logos and the rest of the 007 lettering

Daft looking steelbook how the 007 continues on the back but the car doesn't. One of the worst designs this year
thank you. This is why I wanted to know. I'm gonna cancel my pre-order.

well i got charged last friday tried cancelling the auto rubbish would not let me cancel, i then tried by message cancelling got response told could not cancel as was "processing" that was on monday here we are thursday and i still have no dispatch email or such like.

what has gotten my goat with all of this money taken 10 DAYS before release date and it would seem in order to stop cancellations which is in breach of contract and if this is new practice by zavvi going forward im going to stop doing pre-orders from now on this taking money this early has no excuse what so ever, new low even by zavvi standards.
reason being on this particular one think it be hanging around a while and a price drop will come.

cheers
basil :thumbs:

Not a new low. They have taken money early more than once in the past.

639D1416-428E-4A06-B5E9-45CDC10C14FE.jpeg
Quite like it. Not best design, but nice finish. Looking forward to seeing it.

I rarely complain, but that is terrible. And for Bond movies I would expect more and better extras. I'm sure there are gag reels and deleted scenes all over the floor. Damit !