No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: December 20, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on September 30 at 12 AM - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13367607-2004898757302682.jpg

13367607-3874898757343752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god that is bad. Shame because it’s gloss and white white. And the film is incredible. Ffs. Why can’t these c**ts ever get these things right. Why don't they ever learn.

Hopefully a better version down the line because I need this film

Oh god that is bad. Shame because it’s gloss and white white. And the film is incredible. Ffs. Why can’t these c**ts ever get these things right. Why don't they ever learn.

Bond driving half a black cab.

I think the designers got the film confused with A View to a Kill. Someone please tell them that Roger Moore wants his car back.

renault11.jpg

4K UHD disc has the extras

• Anatony of a Scene: Matera
  • Keeping It Real: The Action of No Time To Die
  • A Global Journey
  • Designing Bond
  • Being James Bond (45-minute retrospective, Daniel Craig candidly reflects on his 15-year adventure as James Bond) (Exclusive to 4K UHD Disc) was previously a Apple TV+ exclusive no longer on Apple TV+
4K UHD release
Disc 1 4K UHD Film + Extras
Disc 2 Blu-ray Film only

If you want a Blu-ray release with extras get the amaray Blu-ray that is also 2 discs
Note Blu-ray only release does not include the extra Being James Bond
71GhQVmlruL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Blu-ray only release is
Disc 1 Film
Disc 2 Extras

Regarding the lack of wraparound art to the back, they either (1) ran out of budget and/or time, (2) someone forgot, (3) that photo on the front did not cover the rest of the car, (4) that photo on the front is digitally created and including the rest of the car would make that photo look weird or (5) they are using it to gauge collectors' angst for future releases.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Regarding the lack of wraparound art to the back, they either (1) ran out of budget and/or time, (2) someone forgot, (3) that photo on the front did not cover the rest of the car, (4) that photo on the front is digitally created and including the rest of the car would make that photo look weird or (5) they are using it to gauge collectors' angst for future releases.

Or (6) they lack of creativity or (7) they are definitely bad at creating appealing steelbooks.

Or (6) they lack of creativity or (7) they are definitely bad at creating appealing steelbooks.
(8) cover all your bases :hilarious:

What a butt-ugly steelbook, literally - the 007 continues to the back, but the car doesn't? Even if it did, don't like art that goes around, because no one looks at their steelbooks that way, spreads them out, like some Yoga Van Damme horror torture type thing.

20 + years ago, they moved us from VHS to DVD, by promising us "HOURS" of exclusive material that could fit on a dvd ;-)

Going to be 25 years next March actually. Special editions, when those words actually meant that, and weren't just plastered all over everything by the likes of Evil Disney, did have hour-long documentaries, especially Universal ones. And menus, remember when that was a whole thing of its own.
Now everything is looking like a Linux folder file. It's all gone downhill.

So, I'm not buying a digibook, because none of the other films had them, and I'm not buying this steelbook. I need a steel to more or less match those posing Craig UHD steels, maybe something else comes out later. The movie sucked anyway, I can go 10 years without rewatching it.

Reactions: britmotley

Irritating isn't it. Honestly if they extended the car across the back and moved the "007" background to the left to fill the space it'd have been decent enough. Awh well, still better than spectre abd probably still grab it with a price drop.

Still not got mine, I tried cancelling almost 10 days back and i've still not even had a dispatch email. **** 'em, it's going back when it finally arrives.