Noah (2014) (2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
OLD: Noah 3D+2D Steelbook (2Disc)(DTS-HD)(Blu-ray)
NEW: Noah 2D Steelbook (DTS-HD)(Blu-ray)

Release date: 01 August, 2014 Friday 08 August, 2014

Purchase link:
JSDVD
Price: NT$1,210
YesAsia
Price:
US$54.99 [~£32.68]
Artwork:

8835noahsb.jpg

Attachments

• Noah-TW.jpg
    Noah-TW.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 263
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
I don't mind blu banner like that.

Ie. has katakana writing and doesn't wrap to spine

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

The days are over for me when I ran around like a headless chicken over Taiwan slips, (unless it's a Marvel release) :hilarious:

I'm cutting WAY BACK.....:naughty:

Sticking to (certain exclusives) now from Kimchi, Blufans, Plain Archive, Novamedia....;)

You've passed the torch to me buddy! I'm on mission for EVERY Taiwan SteelBook!

If you wish to have a Taiwanese copy I suggest for you to purchase them where some sellers/stores are still in stock with their pre-orders.

The manufacturer is OOS/OOP and will not produce more, so stores can no longer order stock.

What ever is still floating around it is what's left.

Last edited:
If you wish to have a Taiwanese copy I suggest for you to purchase them where some sellers/stores are still in stock with their pre-orders.

The manufacturer is OOS/OOP and will not produce more, so stores can no longer order stock.

What ever is still floating around it is what's left.

Is it indeed oop? Maybe oos. The email a few posts above states that JSDVD is checking with their supplier for stock allocation. Shout out to JSDVD. One of the better (if not best) stores to purchase steelbooks from.

Reactions: Thelite13
Deltamac has announced that pre-orders are sold out and no longer possible to order more copies than what they had available on pre order. The item is discontinued.

Cool, thanks for confirming :thumbs:
In that case, glad I pre-ordered one.

Is it indeed oop? Maybe oos. The email a few posts above states that JSDVD is checking with their supplier for stock allocation. Shout out to JSDVD. One of the better (if not best) stores to purchase steelbooks from.

Deltamac has announced that pre-orders are sold out(all fulfilled) and it is no longer possible to order more copies than what they had available on pre order. The item is discontinued, OOP.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Cool, thanks for confirming :thumbs:
In that case, glad I pre-ordered one.

yes that was a good move, this is the copy worth owning of this movie IMO

Try JSDVD you might be lucky if not if anyone knows another Taiwanese online store ?!

I've looked to try to locate a copy not from a store but a contact and unsuccessful. You might have taken yourself a little late. Keep looking you might be lucky but as of now it looks pretty OOP/OOS. Sorry mate.

Last edited:
My order was canceled :(

Dear Customer,
We are so sorry, because the Deltamac cant prepare enough stock.
We have to cancel your Noah Steelbook, please let us know if you need replace items.
Sorry for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.

This is JSDVD we're talking about re the cancellations? Wow, don't think I've ever heard of that before - it's more what you expect of YesAsia. I guess this one is shaping up as something of a rarity then.

Reactions: DJHilalo
Yes the print run was very low, Deltamac had all its pre-release sold out... monday it was already too late for stores to ask for more pre-orders

Pretty bummed my order was cancelled so the $19.99 Best Buy version will have to suffice. I'll be super bummed if this turns out to be glossy :(

Reactions: frankfish44