Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 29th, 2014
Purchase link: Noah
Price: $19.99

M2212088.jpg

Last edited:
I never normally come in to threads to say something negative (honest) but..... I'm going to buy a barge pole specifically not to touch this with

My worst film of the year, so far, by a huge, huge, HUGE margin.

Reactions: charlie1533pr
just wondering, how come Noah gets a futureshop/best buy treatment and there is no other steel coming out of this movie ?

it's already on pre order on future shop site, was able to get my copies, so must mean other country will or have put their own copies out ???

Nice looking steelbook with a nice Russell crowe image to go with it im in the thinking process of buying it or not but my chances at the moment are yes. Hard to resist to a beauty like this...

Yes please!

Also is the artwork global? Or WEA for USA/Canada?

The artwork is not WEA (so far US/Canada/Mexico, Germany and Czech all have the same artwork), but Wreck commented in the Germany thread that certain countries may have gloss and other countries get matte. In the Future Shop thread, zerox39 confirmed that US and Canada are sharing a run and the finish is matte. But Wreck just commented in this thread, saying that the finish may be different.

So....WEA, definitely no. But pick your group buy wisely, if you are the type of collector who values one type of finish (gloss/matte) over the other.

possibly a blind buy for me, for those that have seen this is it worth owning or watching multiple times?