Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But surely you’ve learned that by asking them just opens up bigger cans of worms? And that the majority of their staff have no clue and are on auto pilot with pre written replies? Surely by now. I learned that about 7 years ago. And if you’ve worked in customer service before you 100% know how this all works which I imagine a lot of people would of had a job like that at some point

Every so often you get a sensible answer from them and they’ll say something like “sorry we are waiting for stock from the supplier and we are expecting it on the 19th” or something similar. But it’s honestly pointless asking them most the time. But then their replies do supply some comedy on here
I mean yeah I know that customer service people are almost always useless online. I really do. I have had maybe 5 positive interactions, like ever in many years... Case in point their Instagram rep just got back to me not 2 mins ago telling me "it has been delayed and we don't know when the stock will come in"... I mean for the love of god. I kindly informed them that I have already charged for it. I wonder what they will say.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
REDDIT code currently not working for 12% off. Anyone know any other codes that will work or will I have to wait a few days before they do?

REDDIT code currently not working for 12% off. Anyone know any other codes that will work or will I have to wait a few days before they do?
Reddit is really sporadic now, doesn't work with most orders, so I wouldn't expect it to in a few days. You're best off just using the 10%, or adding something £20.01+ for the 15% off £60.

Reactions: ManRay and Flloydo
Try collecting all Scorpion Kings...

That's where I drew the line and always bring up as an example against 'completism' of any franchise.
...and I buy Uwe Boll films.

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Me,
after only 'skimming' the last few pages...

Bob Odenkirk Punch GIF by Nobody

I'd hate to see some of the combatants.

If Zavvi cared, I'm sure they'd smile and bask in the attention as they sip £150 Martini's, while below meer moratals waste energy trying to decider their mysterious ways like a Dan Brown novel...
They want your money.
As much as possible.
They'll over price things, make you pay for discounts, drop prices then for no reason kick them back up high to cover the few who "saved" a couple of shekels,,, rendering all of it meaningless.

'Discounts are an illusion. Zavvi, doubly so'