Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reddit is really sporadic now, doesn't work with most orders, so I wouldn't expect it to in a few days. You're best off just using the 10%, or adding something £20.01+ for the 15% off £60.
Ordered and picked up the Chucky Season 1 steelbook and cancelled and re-ordered the Ex Machina Steelbook to get the 15% off. So saved on shipping too as its now all one order. It also says the REDDIT code expired on 11/9 which I didn't notice before. Will have to wait for them to activate the code again before it works which shouldn't be too long.

Last edited:
I got charged yesterday after cancelling and re-ordering with my RC code just after midnight, before it switched to out of stock.
I mean, I’m looking forward to it arriving, but I’m not excited enough to want to know why it got delayed. Impatience and Zavvi do not mix, just FYI.

Reactions: Stygian
Reddit is really sporadic now, doesn't work with most orders, so I wouldn't expect it to in a few days. You're best off just using the 10%, or adding something £20.01+ for the 15% off £60.

So what´s the code for 15% off? Or is it just RC thing? Coz when I put two in cart, no 15% discount for me

Dispatched my dudes, it's hecking dispatched now for the waiting game. I can only hope it is first class and could maybe arrive tomorrow. When I was waiting on my edge of tomorrow, the ones from that week came on the same day for 1 day postage.

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
My copy just arrived, good news it’s awesome.
Spot gloss on the box front and spine title (no logos, j-card takes care of that crap).
The discs are coloured with black background as opposed to the yellow with the previous Steelbook (so the pic wasn’t lying).
The Steelbook is glossy with a debossed title!

Last edited:
My copy just arrived, good news it’s awesome.
Spot gloss on the box front and spine title (no logos, j-card takes care of that crap).
The discs are coloured with black background as opposed to the yellow with the previous Steelbook (so the pic wasn’t lying).
The Steelbook is glossy with a debossed title!
I hate that you got yours before me lol. My post still hasn’t arrived and I'm hoping with the late shipping they did first class.

• Haha
Reactions: BDDB