Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

81cqZvIxPBL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scream Factory have confirmed the extras for their release:

- Both English and German versions of the film
- Audio Commentary with writer/producer/director Werner Herzog
- Audio Commentary with Werner Herzog, moderated by Laurens Straub (In German with English Subtitles)
- Vintage Featurette – The Making of Nosferatu
- Theatrical Trailers
- Reversible wrap (with the "white" theatrical poster design)

As I suspected, there's no new extras here. Now this BFI version will contain the 'Making Of' and both versions, and the specs for the box set have recently confirmed that a number of Herzog's commentaries will also be included, so there's a good chance Herzog's English commentary from the old Anchor Bay DVD (which must be the one Scream are using) will also be included on the BFI's release. The German commentary probably won't be on the BFI release, I think that's fairly safe to say, but the English one would be fine for me.

Reactions: stepstone
have pre-ordered this, wasn't anything i was really after, but i do vaguely remember enjoying the film many years ago when accidentally coming across it, and only £13 so why not

Scream Factory have confirmed the extras for their release:

As I suspected, there's no new extras here. Now this BFI version will contain the 'Making Of' and both versions, and the specs for the box set have recently confirmed that a number of Herzog's commentaries will also be included, so there's a good chance Herzog's English commentary from the old Anchor Bay DVD (which must be the one Scream are using) will also be included on the BFI's release. The German commentary probably won't be on the BFI release, I think that's fairly safe to say, but the English one would be fine for me.

He might have even done new commentaries (or at least an interview) for both sets a bit like Marty's ones for the Criterion and Eureka editions of the World Cinema Foundation sets. I can't bloody wait for the Herzog set...btw artwork been added on the Amazon page (with Fitzcarraldo on the cover).

Matte finish, bare metal, rating logo on the spine...no

Mockups and Actual are not the same

Aguirre, Wrath of God does not have the rating logo on the spine but Mockups photos does

From what I know it's the same with Nosferatu the Vampyre no rating logo on the spine of the actual Steelbook

Mine on the way to me from Amazon
Should have it this week

Matte finish, bare metal, rating logo on the spine...no thanks.

Mine arrived this morning along with Aguirre - NOT bare metal, but a satin finish, No ratings logo - packed with extras - reeks of quality in hand, as did the previous BFI steel.

Anyone who likes the film and doesn't buy will be sorry in the long run.

Gorgeous, unpretentious, utterly desirable - just like the girl next door :)

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Mine arrived this morning along with Aguirre - NOT bare metal, but a satin finish, No ratings logo - packed with extras - reeks of quality in hand, as did the previous BFI steel.

Anyone who likes the film and doesn't buy will be sorry in the long run.

Gorgeous, unpretentious, utterly desirable - just like the girl next door :)

:thumbs: :thumbs:
Totally agree nice quality bought mine today from HMV along with Aguirre Wrath of God

Reactions: JackRegan
UK - Nosferatu the Vampure

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

kiB7xSL.jpg

CqJLfgj.jpg

6xNElVM.jpg

hsMflRU.jpg

Pv6FSWo.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

bkGyB1H.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

yVhFHTU.jpg

cvRNHA9.jpg

Booklet

sPnvMdT.jpg

ML7EQWe.jpg

YBMlc6P.jpg

They forgot the back.

Yes the back is missing something :hilarious:

I will be keeping the jcard slip on this so that won't matter as much to me
But yes they could have done better with the back of the Steelbook

Overall it's still ok looking and I got this at a good price

Bfi learning with steelbooks this only their third one

Love the booklets they do lots of great info

Reactions: psychoscot
Glad I cancelled this with Amazon ..... Found a bunch of HMV vouchers I was given for my Birthday, so technically cost me nothing from HMV lol.