Notable SteelBook Sales or Rare Finds

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If you see or witness some notable steelbook sales on ebay / amazon feel free to link them here.

Additionally if you see a rare Steel for sale that doesn't come up too often feel free to link it for others.

example:

sold for 2k

ah sorry, thought it was sold since i did a sold listings search.

Anyways, feel free to discuss others or help others.

:giggle:
“Or best offer…”
perfection GIF

• Haha
Reactions: leelee17
What other people consider grails is not what I consider a grail. Any steelbook with the blue blu ray bar or a printed back is NOT a grail. And both of those elements are even worse on a matte steelbook. LOL
So Ironman is out then too for you. OK then…

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
You gotta remember the grails are mostly early on 10+ years ago now. Steelbooks have evolved greatly since then. Todays style grail is not like yesteryears. I will take a rambo/Ironman anyday of the week because its part of the history that this collectable industry has been built on

If you see or witness some notable steelbook sales on ebay / amazon feel free to link them here.

Additionally if you see a rare Steel for sale that doesn't come up too often feel free to link it for others.

example:

sold for 2k

Yeah, he's still selling it, no such 'sucker' yet.
Probably wants to buy... Ohio.
Relist:

That is one of many examples than many of us can search (and find) on eBay.

Second or third accounts used to increase the prices bidding for $$$ (or €€€).
If the seller cancels the "winning product" a commission of 0,35€ (through eBay Spain at least) will be charged.
What a deal

Last edited:
What other people consider grails is not what I consider a grail. Any steelbook with the blue blu ray bar or a printed back is NOT a grail. And both of those elements are even worse on a matte steelbook. LOL
At this point its now classified as VINTAGE. At least for the steel industry... the OG's. I think grails are tied more in line with scarcity. Its pretty rare that a so called GRAIL is easily obtainable. But I get what your dishing out.

For me I think there is difference between "personal grails" and "hobby grails" with the latter usually needing to have demand outweigh supply even a year past release.

Hey guy 1st timer over here .

Regarding rare/cool steelbooks I found this collection of 1-3 John Wick awesome features steelbook. Considering buying it but no one is replying to any of my offers . If you ''seller" weren't gonna accept offer then why given the option!!??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230310_230410_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230310_230410_eBay.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 60
I
Hey guy 1st timer over here .

Regarding rare/cool steelbooks I found this collection of 1-3 John Wick awesome features steelbook. Considering buying it but no one is replying to any of my offers . If you ''seller" weren't gonna accept offer then why given the option!!??

I wouldn't consider it rare as it's currently for sale at best buy. If you're not in the US I know @apsmith21 was hosting a group buy for this set. Try contacting him to see if he has anymore available.

Cool Thanks I'm contacting right now , and yes I'm not from The US that's why I can't order it much appreciated , I've been straggling with ebay for along time because of some sellers not being respective . Many many things I wanted from best buy (steelbooks- collectables ...others)

Reactions: Nova