dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: April 30, 2024
Purchase links 4K: Amazon - Walmart - Blu-ray: Amazon - Walmart
Price 4K: $54.99 (Amazon) - $44.96 (Walmart) - BD: 49.99 (Amazon) - $49.11 (Walmart)

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Complete Series.jpg

71faTWApPcL._SL1437_.jpg 7120m89QOgL._SL1437_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the deal?
Weren't they closing and ceasing operations?
I'm not a member of the DMC (but I know someone who is), but you can get all 4 releases for about $100 before tax and shipping.

And yes, they are closing and ceasing operations. Once that got announced I had resigned myself to having to hunt for these on sale elsewhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I'm not a member of the DMC (but I know someone who is), but you can get all 4 releases for about $100 before tax and shipping.

And yes, they are closing and ceasing operations. Once that got announced I had resigned myself to having to hunt for these on sale elsewhere.
IF that’s for 4K, I need to find someone who is a member, bcause that’s 50% off what it will cost at walmart.

IF that’s for 4K, I need to find someone who is a member, bcause that’s 50% off what it will cost at walmart.
It is 4K. I've heard varying numbers from ~$98-108. Not sure if that's tax or what. But I know what was ordered and know what I paid.

wtf is going on with amazon?
can order 2 which i have but then this andor pages up but cant pre-order well over 24hrs later
common amazon get your act together :angry: