Oblivion (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #007) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on October 22 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99
Notes: Limited to 850

1080_packshot_1024x1024.png

Oblivion Slipbox.png
oblivionsteelbook_1024x1024.png back_steelbook_1024x1024.png inside_steel_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
All Art Approved
- Print Run: Limited and Numbered - 001 / 850
- Region Free 4K+BD+Bonus features - Limited Edition SteelBook
- BluPack™ Slipcase With A Premium Finish with elements of official concept art by Andrée Wallin
- Art Folder To Hold Collectable Items
- A4 IMAX Poster
- Tech 49 Embroided patch
- Tech 52 Embroided Patch
- 1 x Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
- 10 x Extra Large Official Concept Art Cards with artwork from Andrée Wallin
- 5 x Extra Large Character Cards
- 1 x Premium Envelope with Foiling
- 1 x Extra thick display strut card (can be displayed either desktop or wall mounted) With Original Poster Art
- 1 x Exclusive Plastic Numbering Card
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Sticker
- 1 x Exclusive Release Sticker

FREE GIFT - 2 Clear Plastic Card Display Stands

Price £41.66 Exc Vat / £49.99 Inc VAT

1080_packshot_1024x1024.png

Reactions: MRD
Meh.... Disappointed with this. Its the same head that's on the slip that's on the steelbook.

All the extra stuff is pretty crap aswell :(
I like the box art. But, I realized that the size of the box isn’t to accommodate multiple steelbooks - but, rather, One steelbook and a bunch of crap along side of it. (Full disclosure - I am not a fan of the “crap”. Don’t care about art cards, posters, etc)
But, I DO like the box. So, m-a-y-b-e.......

I like the box art. But, I realized that the size of the box isn’t to accommodate multiple steelbooks - but, rather, One steelbook and a bunch of crap along side of it. (Full disclosure - I am not a fan of the “crap”. Don’t care about art cards, posters, etc)
But, I DO like the box.
Yeah, I'm the same. I don't need all the excessive stuff. That's why I don't own one single Blu pack. Even Filmarena XL slips bug me!!

If this was like the Cornetto trilogy ones I might have bit. But to be honest, I think I'll pass.....

Its not worth £50GBP either. I think all the paper stuff is added to try and justify the price.

Reactions: C.C. 95 and djjez83
Love that! Was hoping they'd use the sky art, but honestly didn't expect them to. I agree the majority of these sets are pointless paper tat... I'd rather they do away with most of it to reduce the cost. That said, I do like those art card and it's great to see at least one retailer knows how to properly package posters. Definitely in for this!

Reactions: djjez83
When I collect a package I Love Collectible folders, love Extra Large Art Cards and Full Size Character cards ! Love Booklets, it’s all about the Extra Bonus Items :drool:

Reactions: MRD