Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: April 15, 2019
WWA steelbook.
GB & Pre-order time on March 31, 10 AM EST USA with the Tomb Raider GB.
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Full Slip - Lenti

54433544_10156288978243240_8067536963873275904_n.jpg55759795_10156288978283240_5253635762045321216_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: number33 and DMD4k
The slip looks fantastic. Will there be a GB for this?
I've asked a couple of times before in other threads and so far no response, postive or negative :sorry: .
I don't mind missing out on Tomb Raider ATM but this one I want. No release date known yet? Probably soon-ish though.

Reactions: awb85
enjoyed the film much more than i expected. i've got the WWA steelbook, which we all know is fairly meh, but not sure this film warrants a premium purchase. however, if HDZeta want to do the original trilogy like they did the first 3 Jurassic Parks... :watch: :thumbs:

@tommyh84 do you know what the white item is on the lenti edition? Have HDZ gone back to loose lentis for their Silver labels?

I've asked a couple of times before in other threads and so far no response, postive or negative :sorry: .
I don't mind missing out on Tomb Raider ATM but this one I want. No release date known yet? Probably soon-ish though.
Same, really want to get my hands on this one!

There is 2 editions for this one I think. That was the original plan 8+ months ago atleast but we will see now since they are possible releasing 4 different movies at once. That would make at least 5 editions to grab at once and they usually dont do that

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
There is 2 editions for this one I think. That was the original plan 8+ months ago atleast but we will see now since they are possible releasing 4 different movies at once. That would make at least 5 editions to grab at once and they usually dont do that
Fs and lenti bs are up today, check op.

Yeah I liked this, consider me in for a premium edition. Doesn't look like it comes with 4K but I can always mod that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.