Om Shanti Om (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.11) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2016 - Pre-order on February 29 at 4 PM (Korea time)
Purchase link: Plainarchive.com
- Triple Pack - Sold out
- Triple Pack with The Imitation Game Postcards set - Sold out
- Duar Pack
- Type A (1,000 Limited print run / Only 250 copies for overseas customers)
- Type B (1,000 Limited print run / Only 250 copies for overseas customers)
Price: $33.69 | $95.67 (Triple Pack) | $64.38 (Dual Pack)

Note:

* PA announced keep case artwork.
Design by Park Dong-woo (Propaganda)

Type A | Type B

Cb_fmEeUkAAYq7R.jpgCb_fmgFUAAAFVtN.jpg
Cb_feboVIAAfnrz.jpg Cb_feeDUYAAF_7X.jpg

Type A Slipbox | Type B Slipbox | Keep case

12743675_828588423952308_2604597332853626504_n.jpg 1780811_828588420618975_7971138080778318332_n.jpg omo_kc.jpg
654784359_QrYcnyS2_image.jpg

11142099_853285018062884_1409819725_n.jpg

Last edited:
Are we sure this will be an exclusive? Couldn't make that up from their FB post.
Might as well be a plain selective the way I see it.

Pretty sure it's gonna be an exclusive. This have been planned/in the works since the very start of their exclusive line. I was chatting with PA via email just after they released The Wrestler and this title was being mentioned. :)

Thanks @harry ! :thumbs:

Easy pass on this one. Given how many other things PA have announced and how long each exclusive takes them, I hope this goes to the back of the queue.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyoak
Pretty sure it's gonna be an exclusive. This have been planned/in the works since the very start of their exclusive line. I was chatting with PA via email just after they released The Wrestler and this title was being mentioned. :)

Thanks for that answer spass, you wouldn't happen to know some other titles as well? :)

Reactions: spass
Thanks for that answer spass, you wouldn't happen to know some other titles as well? :)

Nothing else than what's already out there. Holy Motors was cancelled and it's been dead silent about Searching For Sugar Man. I really hope that one happens, it's a great docu imo. :)

It was. :( Understand their reasoning though.

"
Dear Holy Motors fans

It is with deep sadness that we inform the release cancellation of Holy Motors.

One of the Korean government agencies, the Korea Media Rating Board found one of the scenes problematic in which Denis Lavant reveals his penis.

This led to the theatrical release of Holy Motors in Korea with a blur effect.

Requests were made to the Board for reexamination, but they wouldn’t change their initial decision.

Long story short, we’d have to blur the part in question to release the Blu-ray. It is our strong belief that it’s better not to release the Blu-ray altogether if it’s going to feature absurd censorship.

Our apologies for those who have been waiting for this release. We were looking forward to the release as well, but a great film like Holy Motors should be viewed the way the filmmakers intended.

Sincerely
PLAIN ARCHIVE
"

It was. :( Understand their reasoning though.

"
Dear Holy Motors fans

It is with deep sadness that we inform the release cancellation of Holy Motors.

One of the Korean government agencies, the Korea Media Rating Board found one of the scenes problematic in which Denis Lavant reveals his penis.

This led to the theatrical release of Holy Motors in Korea with a blur effect.

Requests were made to the Board for reexamination, but they wouldn’t change their initial decision.

Long story short, we’d have to blur the part in question to release the Blu-ray. It is our strong belief that it’s better not to release the Blu-ray altogether if it’s going to feature absurd censorship.

Our apologies for those who have been waiting for this release. We were looking forward to the release as well, but a great film like Holy Motors should be viewed the way the filmmakers intended.

Sincerely
PLAIN ARCHIVE
"

I really really do not understand the problem with nudity. it's human body. one of the most naturally things to see...we all have our genitalia and without em human race would not be.

this does not mean I do not understand HC sex scenes etc are censored. but that (sex) did not happen in the movie. it just showed man with erection. pretty natural thing IMO

...of maybe we here in Scandinavia are pretty open minded ? go and figure !

:whistle:
:naughty:
:rofl: