Once Upon a Time In Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (HMV Exclusive - First Edition #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 9, 2019
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £49.99
Notes: Limited to 1000 copies

02-621073.jpg03-621073.jpg04-621073.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2 Disc Set (4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray)
  • 7” vinyl record with two of the soundtrack’s grooviest tunes with turntable adaptor: “Good Thing” by Paul Revere and the Raiders & “Bring a Little Lovin” by Los Bravos
  • A collectible vintage poster for the Rick Dalton film ‘Operazione Dyn-o-mite’
  • An exclusive new MAD magazine parody of the Rick Dalton TV series ‘Bounty Law’

Reactions: Sigill
Looks like this is the first of a series...
Introducing the hmv First Edition range, where the best new movies are given the best possible treatment. Strictly limited, each First Edition release comes in special packaging with added bonus content exclusive to these versions. Be first, only@hmv. We are delighted to reveal the first in the series will be Quentin Tarantino's, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

Nah it is not. Hellboy is the one.
Hellboy is #1 for their Cine Editions, which this isn't a part of. As mentioned in one of my posts above... this range is called First Editions, and will feature newly released movies only.

Just randomly see this on HMV. Bloody expensive for the package! It’s cool but the price is too high. Only 2 tracks on the record! Also it’s so weird to include a turntable adapter, I mean just make the record so it fits lol. I have a old white stripes single with the giant hole, it’s weird. Never understood it

yeah, same is $56.99 on usa amz.... maybe your price will come down.

possibly. HMV rarely drop prices on pre order however, they did drop the price of the soundtrack Orange vinyl randomly before it was released a few weeks back. That was rare but maybe the same with this

Hellboy is #1 for their Cine Editions, which this isn't a part of. As mentioned in one of my posts above... this range is called First Editions, and will feature newly released movies only.

I'm astonished that the classic George Pal Movie War of the Worlds hasn't been given the cine treatment edition. It's been totally remastered and never had a blu-ray release so a blu-ray / 4k edition HMV exclusive would be a major seller....

• Thanks
Reactions: komor