Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Still holding out hope to pick one of these up at some point....for a reasonable price (yeah i know)
they were going on ebay for like 60-70 bucks pretty regularly. It’s basically retail price plus shipping and $5 on top. Not too bad I would say.

that bid or BIN?

ebay is an issue for me (fighting them over some silly mistakes they made so account is restricted until its sorted) meaning I can only use guest BIN for a while....plus I dont recall them being that cheap last I checked so will have to have another look for sure - thanks

that bid or BIN?

ebay is an issue for me (fighting them over some silly mistakes they made so account is restricted until its sorted) meaning I can only use guest BIN for a while....plus I dont recall them being that cheap last I checked so will have to have another look for sure - thanks
Seems like most of the best deals went from bidding, and BIN was like $75-80.

Attachments

• 71F737A5-A650-4382-AEFB-C64956D077C9.jpeg
    71F737A5-A650-4382-AEFB-C64956D077C9.jpeg
    488.6 KB · Views: 101
Still holding out hope to pick one of these up at some point....for a reasonable price (yeah i know)

Several sellers on ebay have it at 89.99 or higher. I've been checking for a couple months and it seems to be the same sellers and the editions aren't moving due to the price. With time I'd imagine some of those prices would drop.

We’re some less. But prices risen of late. Get a could deal with patience I recon.

Several sellers on ebay have it at 89.99 or higher. I've been checking for a couple months and it seems to be the same sellers and the editions aren't moving due to the price. With time I'd imagine some of those prices would drop.
It’s not unusual for Manta’s releases. I remember when Ex Machina was regularly going for lower that retail prices. You can go ahead and check what it’s going for now. Inglorious Basterds - the same thing. Heck, i was able to buy new Fight Club Full Slip for $60 on ebay. The problem is - when biggest resellers run out of stock and don’t do the auctions anymore, the price will skyrocket.

Also, When you check ebay’s “Sold Items” you don’t see the items that were sold as part of the listing that has multiple copies which biggest resellers always have. So you might be misjudging the actual quantities that are moving for a specific price.

Interestingly, they haven’t reused any art from Nova’s Drive for their release, so I’m hopeful that Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill will be worth double dipping.