"One Collection NOT to Rule them All!" :p

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hey NINJAS!
ninjastanding.png

Here is another Collection I would like to share with you all! :thumbs: I love these films! THANKS for viewing my thread my fellow hairy Hobbitsus! :D
The Hobbit-Quest_for_Tacos.jpg

LOTR Extended Editions on DVD:

Theatrical DVD's with Exclusive Wal-Mart Slipcovers:

Theatrical Blu-Ray Steelbooks:

LOTR Extended Editions on Blu-Ray:

AUJ - 2D Blu-Ray:

AUJ - 3D with Lenticular Slipcover:

AUJ - Best Buy Exclusive Lenticular Slipcover:

AUJ - Wal-Mart Exclusive Digibook:

AUJ - Extended Edition:

DoS - 2D Blu-Ray:

DoS - 3D Collectors Edition with Bookends: (Number 13,829/25,000)

DoS - Target Exclusive with Lego Mini Set:

DoS - EE Target Exclusive Steelbook:

DoS - EE Best Buy Exclusive with Key:

BotFA - 3D Edition:

BotFA - Walmart Canadian Exclusive w/ Journal: THANKS again @tridon :thumbs:

BotFA - HMV Canadian Exclusive: A HUGE THANKS to my Ninja Bro @AlienKing :notworthy:

BotFA - Target Exclusive:

BotFA - Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook:

BotFA - Extended Edition:

The Hobbit Trilogy Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook: A SUPER HUGE Thanks to the one and ONLY, @apsmith21! :thumbs: :cool:

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Excellent collection! The first 2 Desolation box sets I received were completely wrecked due to the bookends coming free in transit and destroying the boxes! Glad yours turned up in one piece though.

Great collection Bloodsnake007 you have one of the best collections on HDN i have viewed thanks for the pic views and as always it's a pleasure to view your collections well done and keep it up my friend...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Great collection Bloodsnake007 you have one of the best collections on HDN i have viewed thanks for the pic views and as always it's a pleasure to view your collections well done and keep it up my friend...
THANK YOU @wasims! :notworthy: I sincerely appreciate your kind words my friend! :woot: :thumbs: I am humbled... :emb: :shy:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007