One Cut of the Dead (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: June 2, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $34.97

814ZcYuJWHL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked one up from WOWHD for £14.05 delivered. I got Tigers Are Not Afraid from them last week and it arrived in perfect condition so hopefully this will too! One Cut of the Dead Steelbook on WOW HD
Due to Covid-19 delivery times from WowHD varies can be 2 weeks to 2 months or longer before you get delivery
WowHD use USPS to ship from USA to Europe
USPS parcels some are been sent by sea and road transport instead of Air Transport
Even when you have USPS tracking number saying our item departed a transfer airport does not mean 100% it left on a flight
A lot of the backlog of parcels at the airports are been moved to ports for sea transport

A lot of WowHD parcels goes to Europe first before it get sent to UK
Some will arrive by air transport and some by sea transport

I was very surprised that the Tigers steelbook got to me within 2 weeks! I was ready for a long wait. It did take about 2 weeks extra from when I ordered it to when they actually had stock though

Interesting. Both myself and a friend of mine pre-ordered this and our product pages both say
“Delivery Date Pending”
Steelbook is available from various USA retailers
If you pre ordered using Amazon and delivery address is International that's normal at the moment to have no estimated delivery date due to Covid-19

JP title is "Don't Stop the Camera!"
But I have to admit the English title is so much better! ONE CUT OF THE DEAD sounds like a classic zombie movie. haha

Reactions: MrSquifler