One for the Marvel fans-Figurines

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
I was a big time collector of Marvel comic related items up until about two years ago, but have slowly been selling off my comics and graphic novels.

However, I'm still collecting these - collection has been running nearly 6 years now and extends to over 150 pieces http://www.marvel-figurines.co.uk/

latest_5_figs_r1_c1_s1.gif

I ran out of room to display them and sadly they sit in boxes hidden away in a cupboard pending sale...

Rumour has it they'll be making Marvel chess set collections in the near future -now they do look SWEEEET! :D

No pics of the Marvel one, but here's the DC one http://www.eaglemoss.com/dc-chess/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to collect the same and managed to get about 3 plinths worth of figures.

all in the loft now

i used to collect the same and managed to get about 3 plinths worth of figures.

all in the loft now

Yeah, I've collected them all so far - kinda fell into the trap of 'if I want to sell them I need the collection to be complete' - well that and I was holding on for Ant-Man of course! :)

Mine are all boxed away too - would sell tomorrow if I recoup even half what I paid for them!

Very nice =)
*sigh* I remember I had over 3000 Marvel Comics back in the days. Some real valuable now, but of course sold them =P

Old picture (that you may have seen before), but still... I just love the effect those small figurines gives my CBM shelf!
picture.php

:rocK:

Now... save a s**t load of money to buy some Hot Toys figures to do the same but in 12" size! :drool:

i follow your suggestion from Avengers Blu Ray FNAC exclusive box set which includes 4 eaglemoss figures ...

wanna ask how many total now ? it's still on sale right ? i mean the collection is not complete yet right ?! that should makes a lot of money if you collect al of them ...

I love these figurines. I often see the occassional one pop up at my local comic book store and I've been tempted to buy them many times. I just don't have the room, though. I used to collect Marvel action figures right from the Marvel Universe ones in the early '90s and had them all displayed for the longest time. I had twenty shelves with over 200 figures and then I had 30+ of the Marvel Select figures still sealed hung on my wall. Eventually I had to move into a smaller place, though, and I ended up selling my prized collection. There was lots of years, traveling, hunting and eBaying put into that collection. I do want that FNAC Avengers box set, though. It looks amazing! Anyway, these are awesome and your collection looks great, Antman. Congrats! :scat:

Reactions: Antman
Just heard that Eaglemoss are ending this collection now once they get to the 200th release - that's a year off now still, but will be 8 years of collecting when it final closes down...