Only God Forgives (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Only God Forgives - Steelbook (Limitierte 3 Disc Collector's Edition)

Release date : 16.1.2014
Price : 19,99€
Buy Link : Amazon DE

Only_DE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of that, the back artwork looks really low quality. I don't really like the Zavvi one that much but it does look better than this.

I think the halftone pattern on Gosling's face is a stylistic choice rather than a low res picture being used. The whole steelbook looks like s**t though IMHO.

Not a fan of this design or the finishing, I'll wait for a price drop on the mediabook.

I haven't watched this yet.
Can anyone tell me is there a lot of scenes where there is Asian language spoken?

Because there is no English subtitles only German and I'm afraid I won't have a clue what's going on! :(

DE - Only God Forgives

Matte finish with metallic shine on the title.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

Oo5EO1K.jpg

X33Yk2J.jpg

2dsAeXF.jpg

CVuwbtA.jpg

MAVlXwl.jpg

ZwbTWJw.jpg
SM0XZXm.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

XzP12BD.jpg

r6by1oj.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

6pB84oX.jpg

SkinVWy.jpg

Price is go back to normal again. I am glad I ordered this morning using the smartphones :). Goodlooking steelbook. I own the zavvi version already but they have different artwork.

Been waiting for the price to drop, just ordered it now from amazon.de E14.97 thats just a smidge over £15 which makes it very do-able for me.
Now for the digi-book......:naughty:

Just got my copy today and I have to say I think this is one gorgeous steel and a great price! Very underrated, IMO.