Onward (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order will be live at 9 AM March 6 - Red Carpet is listed for 7 AM)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D)

12505427-1984765751836164.jpg
12505427-1094765752543741.jpg 12505427-1184765752432174.jpg
Onward.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They haven’t flicked the switch for the 4K version yet then

Pre order will be live at 9am Friday March 6th

Red Carpet is listed for 7am

3D live now for Red Carpet
4K should be live at some stage between now and 7am
Received email about 4K release, but link takes me to 3D version!

Link to 4K version above takes me to a sold out page. Yes, I am an RC member.

Received email about 4K release, but link takes me to 3D version!

Link to 4K version above takes me to a sold out page. Yes, I am an RC member.
Someone at Zavvi likely forgot to activate 4K link
I expect after 9am they will be getting lot of posts on twitter and be fixed then

Someone at Zavvi likely forgot to activate 4K link
I expect after 9am they will be getting lot of posts on twitter and be fixed then
I've tweeted just now, but will be pretty miffed if that means I can't get any discount codes to work! I have far too many pre-orders at the moment as it is. I might have to be a bit more selective and start cancelling a few.

I've tweeted just now, but will be pretty miffed if that means I can't get any discount codes to work! I have far too many pre-orders at the moment as it is. I might have to be a bit more selective and start cancelling a few.
Discount code not working was disabled
You not meant to be able use the code anyway as per terms and conditions on pre orders that's why the codes get disabled quickly after going live

Red Carpet 10% discount code is meant to be used on in stock items

Got a response and they are looking in to it.

Discount code not working was disabled
You not meant to be able use the code anyway as per terms and conditions on pre orders that's why the codes get disabled quickly after going live

Red Carpet 10% discount code is meant to be used on in stock items
I know that, but it has worked almost without fail on most pre-orders so far and it has always been honoured. We've all used various discount codes on pre-orders in the past before they get disabled, have we not? :)

I have been advised that:

the 3D and 4K are both being launched today and you will get anther early access email for this.

I know it's just the placeholder artwork and we'll end up with the best buy artwork shown above but man that image would make a pretty steelbook

Just reread the email I received at 7am, and it incorrectly suggests that a single steelbook will contain both 3D and 4K:

This Steelbook contains the standard Blu-ray, 4K Ultra HD, and 3D version of the movie.

They have confirmed that's an error!

I'm thinking it's now going to be 9am for RC members and 12 for everyone else. Or 12 and 6. Just surmising based on previous pre-order times. They wouldn't give me any times, just kept saying later today.